❝sneaking out pt.3❞ - myg

You've been abducted by a sasaeng

The crazy taxi driver has kidnapped you and is driving away from the suite where you're supposed to reunite with Yoongi. You control your breathing and wait for the taxi to come to a stop. But once you saw the driver run a red light you realized you're not coming to a stop.

"This is gonna hurt..." You whisper bracing yourself for what's about to happen. You unlock the door and jump out the moving vehicle, failing to land on your feet and stumbling onto the concrete. You hiss in pain but quickly get out the street not wishing to be run over. Once you were safely on the sidewalk you leaned against a wall to catch your breath.

You reach into your pockets trying to find your phone but it wasn't there. You look around your other pockets not feeling it. "Fuck..." you curse to yourself. Realizing you're lost in the streets of Paris you start walking back the way you came in hopes of coming across the suites.

It had been a while as you walked, you just prayed that Yoongi wasn't worried about you.

"Excuse me miss."

You flinch, turning around and seeing an elderly baker. "It's not safe to go down that way. There was a celebrity citing so people are still raving." He says. You sigh, "Thank you. I'll find another road."

"But madam. You look exhausted. Why don't you come into my bakery and I make you a hot coco. Free of charge." He insists.

One thing everyone knows is how much you love hot coco. And he was right, you were exhausted. You agree to his offer and go into his bakery, which was dimly lit and smelled like an abundance of sweets. "I'll be right out with your coco, madam. Please have a seat."

There was a giant comfy couch in front of a fire place which is exactly what you need since it's cold outside. You sit down on the couch and take your hat off but keep your mask on. You finally relax.

"Your coco~"

"Thank you so-" You freeze before taking the drink. "Oh my god...Yoongi!" You laugh.

Yoongi is dressed as a baker with an apron and everything which makes him look adorable. He sets the hot coco down on the table and sits next to you, giving you a big hug. You hug him back. "What are you doing here?" You ask not letting go. "I tracked your phone and saw you going in the wrong direction. Then you started walking back which happened to be where I was hiding from the mob. Why the hell didn't you get to the suite?" He asks.

You sniffle. "I was kidnapped by a stupid sasaeng." You say. "And I lost my phone." Your eyes tear up. "I'm just happy you're here with me."

Yoongi pulls away and holds your face, caressing it with his thumbs as he looks at you. "We can stay here. Mr. Javier agreed to close the shop as long as we're here." He says. "We have a fire place, food, all the hot chocolate you could wish for~ and each other." He says.

You laugh happily holding his hands that are on his face. "I'd love that." You say. He gives you a quick kiss on your lips before letting you go, noticing your knee. "Holy shit- what happened?" He looks closer at your injury.

"I had to get away from the sasaeng somehow." You chuckle, drinking your beverage. "But I'm okay. I don't even feel it anymore."

A few minutes later, Mr. Javier leaves the shop and you and Yoongi were finally alone. As you relaxed on the couch you climb into his embrace and snuggle close to him as he holds you in his lap. "I could stay here forever." You say.

Yoongi's phone starts going off like crazy as the news of you and him being spotted goes viral. What Yoongi did next was amazing. He grabs his phone and throughs it into the fire.

"Yoongi why would you-?!" He cuts you off by kissing you, "Let's just stay here." He says in between kisses, wrapping his arms around you and caressing your waist. "I love you so much."

"I love you more."