❝fun and games❞ - y/n⚥ x pjm

10:33 p.m

"I am going to find you~" Jimin, your boyfriend, says because you two are currently playing hide and seek at 10 o' clock at night, because why not.

It was cloudy all day and the two of you spent the whole day inside playing fun games like tag, freeze tag, some board games, and now hide and seek. You are hiding under your bed in your bedroom, being super quiet. 

Jimin has searched everywhere, but he is not giving up because he has that much dedication. You have your phone under the bed with you, because you think it will be a while until Jimin finds you.

Turns out you were right. Jimin hasn't found you in what feels like a long time. You were going to come out when you get a message from your phone. "Babe<3" It read.

I can see you.

Jimin lol. If you can see me come and get me

Why do that when I can just watch you

Okay Jimin that's just creepy

Is it now?

Yes very

Sorry not sorry

You turn off your phone looking around, not seeing Jimin anywhere, you start feeling a little scared. You slowly come out from under the bed, and look for Jimin, but he can't be seen since its so dark. "Jimin? Where are you?" You ask, starting to feel a more little scared. 

After no one responds you turn on the lights and see someone standing in the kitchen with a scary ski mask. 

You jump in fear and even scream. 

The person takes off the mask revealing your laughing boyfriend. "Park Jimin! What the heck?" You fuss, annoyed that you got so scared. 

"It was too hard to find you. So I lured you out so I could scare you!" He laughs some more. 

You start chasing Jimin, wanting to catch him aware what you are going to do to him once you catch him. 

Jimin starts running away from you, as you chase him. 

You do end up catching him and start tickling each other. "Baby! I can't breathe!" Jimin says, laughing hysterically as you tickle him. 

"Will you ever scare me again?" You ask, still tickling him. "

N-No! I w-won't!" He says, losing air. 

"Are you sure?" You ask, tickling him a little more. 

"Y-yes! I p-promise!!" He shouts, still laughing. 

"Okay~ I forgive you." You stop tickling him, and lay next to him on the living room floor. 

Jimin sighs of relief, "You gotta admit it was a little funny..." He says. 

You replay the moment and realize that it wasn't funny, "No." You say. 

Jimin laughs a little, "I won't do it again." He says. 

"You better not. Or I will tickle you till you turn purple and yes that is a threat!" You say, looking at him. 

"Yes ma'am..." He gulps.

You cuddled in your living room floor, just relaxing. "Jiminie? Guess what?" You ask. 

"What?" He responds. 

"I love you~" You say, smiling cheesily. 

Jimin giggles, blushing a little. "I love you too Jagiya~" He says. 

"I just haven't said it today, that's all." You say. "Aww...so you didn't say it just because you love me?" He asks, pouting.

"I love you~" You say. "That time was for real~"