❝fever❞ - y/n⚥ x jhs

2:10 a.m

"This is torture..." You whine, as you throw the covers off your bed feeling hot. "You got that right..." Your boyfriend, Jung Hoseok, who is laying next to you also feeling hot because you two were both diagnosed with a fever.

Earlier you and Hoseok were sleeping(cuddling)when you two were both feeling your temperature rise. Hoseok thought it was just him at first, so he turned on your bedroom fan. Later you two got out of each others arms keeping each others distance feeling that was the reason you two were heating up, but you were wrong. You asked Hoseok if he was feeling hot and he said Yes. You grab a thermometer and you are 102 degrees and Hoseok is 103. Now you two are rolling around on your shared bed, waiting for the medicine you two took to start working.

"My head hurts..." Hoseok whines in pain. "How long is it supposed to take for the medicine to start working?" He asks. 

"Uhh..." You check the box, "About an hour..." You groan. 

"What?! We have to lay here and burn for the next hour?!" Hoseok complains, feeling hot. 

"I know Hobi...It hurts...we have already been waiting for like 20 minutes now. We will be okay..." You try cheering him up, as you lay on your back pulling up your t-shirt a little feeling the air from the ceiling fan. 

Hoseok nods at you pouting because he doesn't want to wait that long, "Okay..." He sighs.

Not even 10 minutes later, You and Hoseok were a complaining mess. You both have different side effects when you're sick. You complain a lot, roll around, and sometimes through fits feeling annoyed that your body temperature isn't normal. Hoseok on the other hand is whole fussy baby, he whines, fusses, and begs for you to do things to make him feel better. 

"It's not working..." Hoseok whines, taking off his shirt. 

"It hasn't even been 10 minutes Hobi..." You say, trying to go back to sleep. 

"May you get me some cold water from the fridge to make me feel better please..?" He asks, making a cute face to convince you. 

"Hobi I am sick too...You can get one yourself..." You say. 

"Then we'll go together...Deal?" He suggests, sitting up. 

"Deal..." You agree, sitting up and making your way to the fridge. 

Hoseok follows behind you and you both grab a water bottle from the fridge. "The fridge feels nice..." Hoseok says, standing in front of it. 

"Keep the cold air in the fridge babe..." You say to Hoseok, drinking some of your water. 

Hoseok closes the fridge and you two walk back to the bedroom, laying on the bed. "I wish I could hold you to help you fall asleep like I usually do to you when you are sick..." He pouts, looking at you sadly to see you not well. 

"And I wish I could play with your hair to help you feel better, but we need to keep our distance right now..." You say, reaching out to hold his hand. 

Hoseok holds your hand as well, looking at you cutely.

After some time, you start feeling the your temperature drop. You look at Hoseok and see he has been able to fall asleep. You turn out the lights and pull the covers back on the bed, covering Hoseok and yourself. You check Hoseok's temperature and it has gone back to normal, so you go back to cuddling him.

"Night Hobi~" You close your eyes.