❝duality pt.1❞ - pjm

You know your boyfriend better than anyone

You know your boyfriend better than anyone. And you know for a fact that he has two sides to him. One side is a soft, caring and sweet boyfriend that does everything in his power to make you happy. And the other side is a hot, attractive and a little overprotective boyfriend that makes you melt to your feet.

Today you have the soft side.

"Baby!" Jimin jumps on top of you. You are laying in your bed on your stomach doing some work, letting Jimin lay on top of you. "Can you cuddle with me?"

You don't take your eyes off your computer. "I'm working hon. Maybe later." You say.

He rests his chin on your shoulder and watches you work. "How long will that take?" He asks into your ear.

"Just a few more minutes." You answer.

Jimin couldn't wait a few minutes. He wanted your attention now. He decides to mess with you by lightly kissing the side of your face in a constant manner.

You squint your eyes in suspicion. "What are you doing?" You ask.

"Just giving you affection~" He says mischievously.

"Can it wait? I'm busy right now."

Jimin pretends to think about it for a sec. "Nope!" With that, he blows into your ear making you squeal and try to wiggle away. "Where do you think you're going?!"

He holds you close and starts tickling your body, making you laugh and wiggle even more. "Jimin!! It tickles!!" You laugh out loud.

"I'll stop. Only if you cuddle with me, right now~"

You were running out of breath for you accepted. "Okay! Okay! I will!" You beg for mercy.

He stops tickling you. "Works everytime~"

You breathe out, catching your breath. "Come here you spoiled brat." You open your arms out to him and let him nuzzle into your embrace.

"I'm sorry I can't get enough of you!" He fusses cutely, clearly not liking being called a 'spoiled brat'.

You cuddle him protectively. "What would you do without me..." You say rhetorically.

"Never find love again." He answers anyway.

You kiss his forehead and caress his head. "I love you too Jiminie." You blush slightly.