❝nightmares❞ - jhs

nightmare; hoseok's

Hoseok had a long day at dance practice, so when he came home he asked if he could cuddle with you until he fell asleep.

"Of course love."

You back-hugged Hoseok, letting him be the little spoon, and caressed his stomach gently so he would fall asleep. And soon enough he did, due to having a very busy day. Once he was in a deep sleep you kissed his cheek and went to the kitchen to eat dinner.

While you were eating, you turned on the TV to watch a show as you did so. You watched the show for so long you had no idea it was past midnight. After watching a few episodes, you decided to go to bed with Hoseok, but something stopped you as you reached for the remote.

You heard a noise. It sounded like someone/something was in pain or needed help. You looked at the TV making sure it wasn't just the audio but there wasn't a sad scene. So you turned off the TV. As soon as you did, the noise got louder. But this time, you knew it was someone crying.

"Hobi!"

You sprinted to the master bedroom and open the door, immediately looking at Hoseok who is sobbing into the bedsheets.

"Hobi?! What's wrong?!" You ask, climbing into the bed with him and rubbing his back.

Hoseok doesn't respond, he turns over and hugs you tightly, crying into your chest wanting to be held. "Y/n..." He cries for you.

You hug him back, "Yes Hobi, I'm right here." You answer, holding him close to you.

"S-Stay with m-me please..." He whispered beggingly.

You kiss his forehead. "Shhh~ I'm not going anywhere." You promise, running your fingers through his hair helping him calm down. You knew he had a nightmare.

Hoseok stopped crying after a bit, not letting go of you as he hugs your waist protectively. He was able to fall asleep in your arms again without anymore disturbances.