❝nightmares❞ - kth

nightmare; taehyungs

It was evening and you were eating dinner when your phone rang. Looking at the contact it read (Jimin-ssi). You answered the call.

"Y/n-ah? Are you at home?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm on my way there, Taehyung isn't feeling well"

Your eyes widen at the mention of your boyfriend. "What's wrong with him?!"

"He was looking kind of tired when he came to dance practice, but as we started dancing he was running out of breath faster than usual. Then in the middle of one of our choreos he passed out"

"Passed out?!"

"Yes, but I caught him before he could hit the floor"

You run your fingers through your hair in worry, "Is he alright now? What's he doing?"

Jimin hands the phone to Taehyung, who's laying down in the backseat. "Babe..?"

"Tae! Are you okay?" You ask with worry in your tone.

He sighs, "No...are you at home?" 

"Yes. Just hang tight, we're going to get you better." You promise.

"I love you babe..." He groans, starting to get a headache from the car moving.

You blush, "I love you more. See you later." You hang up the call and start searching the cabinets for medicines that will help Taehyung.

- 7 minutes later -

Jimin knocks on the door of your apartment and you waste no time to open the door.

"Baby~!" Taehyung whines, hugging you tiredly and resting his head on your shoulder while his legs struggle to keep him standing.

You hold him up, "Jesus you're burning up." You say, touching his forehead with your palm.

Jimin puts Taehyung's bag away. "Get well soon, buddy." He says to Taehyung before leaving the apartment.

You lay Taehyung on the couch, practically flopping on it because he's heavier than you. You start taking off his jacket and shoes so he can cool off.

Taehyung whines, "Baby...I'm not in the mood for that..."

You roll your eyes seeing he got the wrong idea, "Oh stop you know I'm not trying to do that." You say, getting a thermometer and checking his temperature. "Great...you have a fever of 103..." You pout.

"I feel hot..." He continues whining.

You get up and grab some medicine and an ice pack. "Come on, let's get you to bed." You hold his hand and lead him to your master bedroom, laying him down. You make sure he takes the medicine and then give him the ice pack. "I'm going to make dinner, call me when you need something." 

He nods his head and makes himself comfortable.

- 3 hours later -

You're on the phone with Namjoon. "Mhm, he ate. But went to sleep right after." 

"Aww poor guy. Keep me updated, we'd hate for him to miss our concert coming up."

"I know, I'll tell you if some-"

You heard a noise coming from your bedroom. 

"I got to go." You say quickly hanging up and running to your bedroom. Finding Taehyung vomiting into a trash can. "Oh my god..." You sigh in guilt. 

Taehyung drops the trash can once he finished and looks at you with tears in his eyes. "Baby...I need you..." He sniffles sadly.

You get into the bed with him and kiss his cheek, hugging him close to you. "I'm here. You'll get better soon, I promise." You say to comfort him. Which worked.

He nuzzled into your neck and hugs your waist, falling asleep in seconds.