❝nightmares❞ - y/n⚥ x ksj

nightmare; yours

The thermostat broke overnight. You and Seokjin were cuddling comfortably in bed, while he was spooning from the back. As the night went on you started feeling hot, so you tried to wiggle out of Seokjin's embrace, but he refused, tightening his hug around your waist while still in his sleeping state.

You too, were still in your sleeping state. Everything happening around you was affecting your dream. You were being grabbed on by unfamiliar men and they were trying to throw you in a fire pit. Feeling scared, you try to get them off of you, not knowing you're actually shaking outside your dream.

Seokjin wakes up feeling you squirming around in his arms. "Babe...what are yo-"

"Let me go!!" You shout in your sleep, accidentally hitting Seokjin in the face. He let's go and holds his face in pain while groaning, "What the hell..." He looks at you realizing that you were still sleeping, "Baby? You're having a nightmare." 

He sits up and starts shaking you trying to wake you up but that only made you scream again. Seokjin takes a deep breath before holding your hand in his and caressing it gently, "Y/n...it's okay...It's not real." He says, kissing your hand gently to let you know he's here.

And it worked. You slowed down your breathing and stopped squirming. "Jin..?" you call for him.

Seokjin sits closer to you and kisses your forehead, "Yes jagi, I'm right here." He says.

You open your eyes and look at Seokjin with fear and sadness, "D-Did I hit you?" you sniffle.

Seokjin grins, "It doesn't matter. Seeing you takes all pain away." He says, kissing your hand again and wiping away some mild sweat from your head. "I know it's like 3 am but let's watch a little tv to put us back to sleep ok?"

You nod your head and snuggle back into Seokjin's embrace as he turns on your bedroom tv.