❝nightmares❞ - myg

nightmare; yoongi's

It's been a long day for the both of you so you went to bed early together. He let you lay your head on his chest while he caressed your head and before you knew it, you both passed out of exhaustion in each others arms.

Sometime around 4 am, you rolled over to feel something was missing. The side of the bed that Yoongi sleeps on was empty and you felt cold without his warmth, so you opened your eyes and looked around the dark room only lighted by the moon.

You then felt some weight by your feet, looking down at the end of the bed you see your boyfriend sitting there with his head looking down. You sit up, "Yoon..?" you call him.

He doesn't respond. Instead, he wipes something off his face. Since he's facing away you can't see his face expression.

You crawl over to him and sit next to him on the end of the bed. "Babe..?" you say again, looking at his face. You froze. Yoongi has tears on his face. "Oh my god...are you ok?" you whisper to him.

Yoongi looks away from you to hide his face. "I'm fine." His voice cracked a little as he wipes away his tears quickly.

You know that Yoongi doesn't like showing his emotions sometimes (mostly sadness) in front of you. So you hug him, burying your face in his neck. "I'm right here when there's something wrong..." you whisper to him, knowing he had a bad dream.

Yoongi's heart fluttered, instantly feeling better as you held him. "Thanks baby."