❝night walk❞ - y/n⚥ x myg

7:59 p.m

"I can't believe I fell for that..." Yoongi says, walking with you on the sidewalk of your neighborhood at night. "My gullible, sleepy Yoongi. Blue moons don't even exist!" You laugh at him, holding his hand intertwining your fingers together.

You were in the house all day and wanted to get your lazy boyfriend out the house to enjoy the fresh air, so you tricked him into thinking the moon was blue and he came running out. Now that you two were outside you decided to take a night stroll. Yoongi on the other hand is feeling sleepy, for who knows what reason. But you wanted to get Yoongi outside at least once today to get a little exercise.

"I trusted you..." Yoongi says, in a pouting tone. "Sorry but you needed to get outside at least once today. You've been at home all day." You say, walking down the sidewalk with Yoongi's hand in yours. 

"But we don't need to take a walk at this hour. It's eight p.m!" He says, checking the time. "You say that like it's a way later time, like twelve or one." You say. 

"I'm saying that this isn't going to be as fun since it's night..." He groans feeling tired. 

"Jeez...what's wrong with you today? You're so grumpy and moody." You pout at his attitude. 

"I am just a little tired babe, can we go home please?" Yoongi asks. 

"But I want to spend time with you..." You say, pouting with him. 

"We can cuddle." Yoongi suggests. 

"Yoongi, were already a block away from home. We can cuddle when we get home alright?" You say, looking at him. 

"Fine..."

You and Yoongi walk on your dark neighborhood sidewalk, holding hands enjoying the scenery. 

Yoongi has stopped complaining and enjoys your company as well. "Alright it's too quiet. Let's play a game!" You suggest. 

"Okay. Which game?" Yoongi asks, looking at you. 

"We have two minutes to point out three beautiful things we found tonight. Okay?" You say. 

Yoongi nods his head understanding. You set a timer for two minutes, and when it goes off you look at Yoongi. "What are your three things?" You ask him. 

"Huh? No, you go first." He says, not wanting to go first. 

"No! I asked you first." You fuss. 

"But I always go first! Why can't you? It was your idea to play the game." He says. 

"No. I'm not going first..." You say. 

"Neither am I..." Yoongi says, crossing his arms and poking his bottom lip out.

 After some time, you give in. "My three things are the streetlights, the stars, and one of our neighbors house had a pretty cool declaration." You say, "Now what's your three things?'' You ask, looking at Yoongi who has stopped pouting. 

"Mmm...I won't say." Yoongi shrugs. 

"Why?" You ask. 

"Because I don't want to~" He teases you.

The two of you were walking for an hour and came across the playground and sat on the bench in the park, to rest your feet.

 You look around seeing that you two are the only ones at the park, "Hey Yoongi? Isn't it cool that we have the whole park to ourselves?" You ask.

"Yes baby it's amazing..." Yoongi says tiredly, resting his head on your shoulder. 

You let him rest on you while you enjoy the outdoors. "Since were sitting here. My three things are the moon, the trees, and most beautiful of all...You~" He says, still tired but lovingly. 

You blush, chuckling at how a little cheesy but cute it was, "Thank you Yoongi~ You're sweet when you are sleepy" You say, kissing his forehead once.

"Only for you~" He says.