Chapter Three

CBS Studio's
Criminal Minds - Stage 8
January 25th, 2007
"The Big Game"

Today we are filming episode fourteen of season 2. We are filming a club scene and let me tell you AJ's outfit is making my mouth go dry. She's wearing this red crop top and low rise jeans and her hair is down. She's going to be playing darts with some guys. Myself along with Kirsten, Thomas, and Meredith will be at a table, I've been trying to keep my eyes off of her but they always drift as soon as the camera leaves our shot.

Her abs are amazing under that shirt..

"Hey, you okay?" She asks coming over to me, her hand on my shoulder. I try not to look down at her boobs, but the shirt is cut just right.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just going through the scene in my head"

"Okay well they're ready for us again" I follow her inside trying to keep my eyes off her ass. I swallowed hard shaking my head.

We ran through the scene 3 more times until we got the perfect shot.

I've been on set for a little over 3 months. I love every one on set, we have fun every time we film. Especially Shemar and I. We love pranking each other. Since we got done early they wanted to run through next episode. Revelations. It was a Spencer Reid episode.

"JJ look at me" our eyes locked and I stopped breathing.

"THATS A WRAP! Good job! Thanks for staying back so we could do a run through. Go home, get some rest. Be back Tuesday morning!!" AJ turned away from me walking fast to her trailer. I sighed and headed towards mine.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

There was a knock at my trailer door as I was getting ready. "Come in"

"Hey" I turn and see Nate walking through the door.

"Hi! What are you doing here?" I walk over pulling him into a hug. He smells so good.

"Mm I came to pick you up, I thought that maybe we could go somewhere for the weekend" he kisses down my neck and sigh arching into him.

"Yes let's go" I grab my purse and head out of my trailer. I see Paget walking over to her car, she catches my eyes before turning away getting into her car. My stomach drops once she drives away. I wanted nothing more than to be with her honestly. I climbed into Nate's car and we headed out.

My phone vibrated in my lap, I looked at it.

"Be careful and have a good weekend" - Paget 🦋

"Have a good weekend.."

I turned my phone off and reached over grabbing Nate's hand holding it in my lap as we made our way out of the city.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Los Angeles, California
6729 East Harvard Street
Monday Night

I was sitting on my couch when I heard a knock at my door, I sighed and sat there hoping it would go away. Knock knock knock. I got up and padded towards the door, I looked through the peephole and threw the door open when I noticed who it was.

"AJ, what are you doing here?" I looked her up and down making sure she wasn't hurt then pulled her inside closing and locking the door.

"I needed to see you.." she whispers out.

"Come on" I put my hand on the small of her back and guided her into my living room. As soon as she sat down Chauncey jumped in her lap.

"Why are you here AJ? Does Nate know where you are?" She shook her head no.

"No, he went out with some friends.. I'm here to see you.. How was your weekend?" I sat down beside her.

"It was good. Cleaned my apartment, made some cookies, watching some tv and that's about it. Did you have a good weekend?"

"Yeah.. Nate and I went to a little hut in the woods." I nod my head, my heart breaking a little. "Can I ask you something..?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Have you ever.. Have you ever kissed another woman?" I looked at her with wide eyes. I wasn't expecting that honestly.

"I have.. Have you?"

"No.. I'm uh- I'm Mormon. I mean I don't practice it but that's what I was raised as.. But yeah.." she tucks a piece of hair behind her ear looking down at her lap.

"What does that have to do with you being here?" My heart was pounding out of my chest, my hands were getting so sweaty.

"I want to know what it feels like.. To kiss a woman" I stare at her with wide eyes. I forget how to breathe.

"Are you asking me to kiss you..?" She bites her lip looking at me with those blue eyes. My stomach clenches.

"Yes.. Please, Paget? No one will ever know." I sigh and turn more towards her.

"Okay" she turns towards me so our knees are touching. I reach my hand up and place it against her cheek, our heads move closer together, I tilt my head. I breathe against her lips.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.." she whispers, her breathing is shaky. I rub my thumb across her bottom lip before I lean in, just as our lips are about to touch- ALARM.

I jump up as my alarm blares in my ear. I groan and cover my face up with a pillow screaming into it.

I ALMOST KISSED AJ IN MY DREAM. WTF.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

HA, y'all thought they were gonna hook up that soon? 😂

Yeah right. Anyways, stay tuned 😘😈