Chapter Six

September 28th, 2007
New York
The Mark Hotel
8:30PM

I've been in New York for two days now. Those days consistent of me hanging out in my hotel room watching cheesy love stories. AJ was flying in tonight but she wouldn't tell me when she was going to be here. I waited patiently all day. I couldn't wait to have her lips on mine again.

I was laying around in some boxers and a sports bra when I knocked sounded at the door. I got up and headed towards the door. My heart started racing when I looked out the peephole, she's here. I opened the door smiling at her.

"Hi" she said, I could see her eyes running over my body. I smirk to myself.

"Hey, come in" I grab her suitcase and let her walk in past me. I could smell the coconut shampoo and the sweet scent of her Chanel perfume. I put her suitcase in the closet and walked over to where she was by the bed.

"Hi" I say again, she giggles and wraps her arms around my neck. My hands going to her hips pulling her closer to me.

"Hey.." she breathes against my lips. I can smell the cherry lipgloss she wears and a hint of red wine she probably had on the flight here.

"I'm glad you're here"

"Me too.. Kiss me Paget" I reach up and take her face between my hands. Our lips are inches apart, I rub my lips against hers, her tongue peeking out to lick mine. I press our lips together and we sigh. I turn us around and push her on the bed before climbing on top of her pressing our lips together again. Her legs spread and I fall between them.

"God I've missed you" I say as I kiss her neck. She moans quietly as she rubs her hands up and down my stomach. I suck at her pulse point and it throbs against my mouth.

"Baby.." she whimpers out. My hands slide under her shirt dragging my nails down her stomach, it clenches under my hands. "Wait!" She says, I pull back looking at her.

"Too soon?"

"Y-yeah" I roll off of her, she turns up and snuggles up against me.

"How was the flight?" I run my fingers through her hair as we lay there.

"It was good actually, had 3 glasses of wine" I laugh.

"That's what I thought. I actually just had two bottles delivered along with Chinese if you're hungry." Just then her stomach let out a loud growl.

"Yeah, I could eat" I laugh and get up going into the small kitchen I had.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"So, what are our plans while we are here?" AJ asks as we sit on the balcony later that night, her feet in my lap as I rub them. Glasses of wine sit on the table between our chairs. The sounds of the city dancing below us.

"Well, if you want, I have tickets to a Broadway show and dinner reservations at this upscale restaurant"

"What show?"

"The Phantom of the Opera"

"I've always wanted to see that! Oh my god!" I smile at how cute she is.

"God you're so adorable" she smiles and removes her foot from lap before standing up and climbing on to it instead. My hands immediately went to her thighs holding them. She places her hands on my shoulders and leans down towards me.

"Kiss me" I smile and bring our lips together. Our tongues swirl around in each other's mouth, the kiss going right down between my legs. I feel myself throbbing with some much need and want. She pulls back and starts kissing my neck. I lick my lips groaning her name, my hands gripping her thighs tighter.

"Fuck Andrea.." she stops and pulls back staring at me with dark eyes.

"Say that again.."

"Andrea" she whimpers and crashes our lips together, she grinds down against me and I know there's no way we are stopping now. I stand up gripping her ass in my hands as I walk us back inside to the bed. I throw her down on the bed and climb between her legs pushing her shirt up kissing on her stomach, her arches up moaning loudly.

"Paget baby.. Please?"

"Please what baby?" I look up at her as my hands linger at the top of her night shorts.

"Touch me" she whispers.

"Ask and you shall receive"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I woke up the next morning to soft talking, I sit up looking around for AJ, I spot her on the balcony, the phone pressed against her ear and a cup of coffee beside her. She was wearing my hoodie. I smiled and got up going into the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

She was on the bed when I came out of the bathroom.

"Good morning" I said walking over to her.

"Good morning" she looks up at me and I slide my hand to her neck and bend down kissing her, I felt her moan against my palm as it vibrates her neck.

"Paget.." she says warning me, I chuckle and pull away, holding my hands up in surrender.

"Ok ok ok"

"Breakfast will be here soon. I got us pancakes, bacon, eggs, fruit, and some orange juice, is that fine?"

"Yeah baby, that's good." I fell her eyes on me as I pull my shirt over my head. I smirk when I catch her trying to look away.

"If you take a picture it will last longer" she blushes and throws a pillow at me as I bark a laugh out.

God I'm falling in love.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I wonder what happened last night 😈

Stay tuned for their date night 🥰