Chapter Seven

WARNING: RATED M 😈

Buckle up, who tops who? 👀

If you have a guess, leave a comment.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

We spent the first half of the day walking around Time Square popping in and out of stores. Holding hands, kissing here and there and just enjoying each other's company. I haven't felt like this in a while.

We are finally getting ready for our date night, we are starting with the Broadway show first then to our dinner reservations. Paget was downstairs already waiting on me, I had a few more things to touch up on. I was wearing this black blazer dress that reached the top of my thighs. Black pumps with a diamond ankle strap. I threw my phone, cards/ID, and lipgloss into my clutch heading out the door.

I forgot how to breath when I finally located Paget in the lobby of the hotel; I didn't see her get dressed before she left. Her in masculine wear always gets me excited especially whenever they do it on set.

"Hi.." I say from behind her, she turns around and her eyes widen. Her tongue comes out to lick her lips.

"Andrea.." the way my name rolls off her tongue makes my stomach clench and my vagina throb. "You look amazing" I blush and look down so she doesn't see.

"Thank you. You look amazing as well" I step closer to her and her cologne invades my nose. Tom Ford. God she's a walking sex symbol.

"You ready?" She asks taking my hand.

"Always" I wrap my hand around her bicep as we start making our way down to the show. It felt so good to be next to her, breathing the same air as her.

Once we made it to the theater we make our way inside to our seats. We are in the 10th row.

"Have you seen this show?" I ask Paget leaning into her.

"Like last year I believe, it's very romantic" I cross my leg and my foot comes up to rest in her lap. I smile as her hand comes down to rest against my foot. Her finger runs circles along the bottom of my foot as the show starts. I feel her hand slowly sliding up my leg, I smile to myself as her fingers tap against my thigh. It's dark so no one can see us.

"What are you doing?" I lean over whispering.

"Enjoying the show duh"
...

After the show we went backstage to visit with the cast and get pictures. The biggest smiles on our faces.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

The restaurant Paget picked was absolutely stunning. It was called Le Coucou, a French restaurant. The lights were low and there was soft piano music playing from somewhere. We had a wonderful view of SoHo.

"This place is stunning Paget" I said as we got situated at our table, there were already glasses of white wine waiting on us, Pagets' had ice of course, she's weird like that.

"Not as stunning as you though" I blush and take a sip of the cold wine, letting it cool me down. God she makes me tremble.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"Oh my god yes. I can't believe we got to meet the cast. Thank you"

"Of course anything for you" she smiles at me. We spend the rest of the dinner talking and laughing with one another, forgetting the world around us. We went through 3 bottles of wine, her chair ending up beside me by the end of dinner. Her hand is resting on my thigh burning it.

"Ready to get out of here?" She asks me after she pays.

"Yes" my panties are wet. From her rubbing my feet at the show, the three bottles of wine, and now her hand on my thigh. I'm ready to be fucked properly by her.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"God you drive me crazy Andrea" she says into my ear as she pins me against the door of our hotel room, her hands are roaming all over my body.

"Please touch me.." I whisper out.

She kisses on my neck, sucking against my pulse point. My hands fly to the back of her head holding her in place. "More" I whimper. I feel her unbutton my dress. She steps back.

"Strip for me AJ" I bit my lip as I start taking my dress off, it pools around my feet as it falls to the ground. I go to take my heels off but she stops me.

"Leave them on. Undress me" I walk over to her and pull her shirt out of her pants pulling it over her head. I kiss her neck as I undo her bra letting it fall to the ground. I'm in love with her boobs, they're so perfect and full. I bend my head down and take a nipple into my mouth, biting it.

"Fuck!" I start taking her belt off then unbutton her pants sliding my hand inside.

"Oh baby.." I say as I feel how wet she is, my fingers are immediately soaked, her clit jumps under my fingertips.

"Please.." she begs, I kiss my way down her stomach until I'm on my knees in front of her. I grip the top of her pants pulling them down along with her boxers. I lean forward sliding my tongue through her folds, tasting her. "Mmm, so yummy"

"Fuck Andrea.." she tangles her hands in my hair as I start moving my head back and forth. "B-baby, I need to lay down" she says, her voice shaky. I pull back and stand up taking her hand. She steps out of her shoes and pants walking over to the bed. She lays down and scoots up to the pillows. I lick my lips staring at her before getting on the bed crawling between her legs.

"You smell so delicious baby.." I kiss her thighs, sucking at them. She whines and begs for me to make her cum as I kiss at her thighs and legs.

"Andrea please! Make me cum.." I lick two fingers and place them against her pussy rubbing slowly around her clit. Her hips jerk. "Yes!" She moans out, I kiss up her body until I reach her lips.

"You like when I touch your pussy baby?"

"Yes baby, fuuuuuuck!" She gasps as I slide two fingers inside of her stretching her out. She clenches around my fingers as I go deeper. I start moving my fingers in and out curling up into her g-spot every time I go back in.

"Your pussy feels so good around my fingers Paget.."

"It's all yours baby!" She grabs my face kissing me deeply as my fingers speed up. "I'm gonna cum baby, please don't stop"

"Never baby, cum for me" her head falls back against the pillows as her legs shake, her eyes start rolling back. The sound of her wetness reaches my ears, I kiss her neck as my thumb runs against her clit.

"Please don't stop"

"I'm here baby" her mouth opens and she lets out a scream as she cums all over my fingers, her pussy sucks them in as she grips them tightly. I slowly slide my fingers out as she calms down, I bring them up my mouth licking them clean.

"Delicious"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Ah shit, you're finally here bitch!

Not Andrea topping Paget 👀

I guess you could say it's a thank you for the dinner and the show.