Chapter Fifteen

I watched AJ as she went around the kitchen finishing the tacos she was making. I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I did so. She looks so amazing especially since she's carrying our son.

"I can feel you staring Paget" she says, I look over and notice her standing there, a hand on her hip. I blush looking away. I ran a hand through my hair.

"Sorry.. I just can't help it. You're so beautiful and you're glowing" she blushes looking down. Her hair falling into her face.

"I don't feel like it but thank you. You hungry?"

"I can always eat" she makes us some plates of tacos and we go into the living room to eat and talk.

"So, why did you want to talk?"

"I wanted to apologize for what happened. It was stupid of me to do that-"

"No Paget, what I did was stupid. I should be the one apologizing. You're the most amazing girlfriend I could ask for. You're taking care of me and a child that's not even yours, you're sitting here trying to apologize for something that doesn't even need an apology. I shouldn't have let Nate kiss me and I shouldn't have used him leaving as an excuse. I want you and only you Paget"

"I do need to apologize, if you hadn't of stopped by I was going to sleep with Steve to get back at you, so I'm apologizing for that. I'm apologizing for leaving the party and not answering you. But, I have something for you" I reach into my pocket pulling out the black box. "I bought this for your birthday, I was gonna give it to you that night.. It's a promise ring." I hand her the box and she opens it gasping.

"Paget.. It's stunning"

"Not as stunning as you"

"Put it on me?" I grab her right hand and slide it on to her finger, I bring it to my lips kissing it. "It's so beautiful, thank you baby" she grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss. My hands go to her stomach, I feel a kick and pull back staring down at her stomach.

"Did he just-?"

"Yeah, he's starting to kick more now" I lean down and press my lips against her stomach, her hand runs through my hair.

"Hi buddy, it's your momma Paget. You're gonna be so spoiled once you arrive into the world. You can have whatever you want" he kicks against my mouth and I smile.

"I love you so much Andrea. Thank you" I stare at her in the eyes.

"I love you too Paget. Thank you for loving me and my son. We are so lucky but now let's go make up. I've been horny ever since my birthday and toys only do so much" I laugh out loud as she stands up grabbing my hand.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I was coming downstairs when AJ's doorbell went off. She was upstairs sleep after hours of us fucking. I quickly made my way to the door. I saw an older woman standing there. I was only in boxers and a shirt, shouldn't be a problem.

"Hello, how can I help you?" I asked once the door was open. She looked me up and down before stepping back and checking the address, I'm assuming.

"I'm looking for AJ?"

"This is her house, how can I help you?"

"I'm her mother.."

...

"Hi mom, what are you doing here?" I heard AJ asks as she finally made it down to the living room. I woke her up as soon as her mom told me who she was. I also threw on some pants. I was lingering around upstairs not knowing what to do.

"I came to check on my grandchild and daughter. I haven't heard from you since you found out you were pregnant. Then it amazed me when I got a call from Nate saying that y'all were getting a divorce. Now I'm ever more shocked because there's a woman walking around half naked answering your door!"

"I know it's a shock and I'm sorry but I needed time to figure things out. Paget and I are together, romantically, she's gonna be helping me raise this child as if we made it together. I don't expect you to accept it right away but she's not going anywhere"

"I'm just.. When did this happen and how?" I listened as AJ told her mom everything from me starting the show up until now. Her mom didn't seem upset just a little confused.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves properly then" I heard her mom say. I held my breath as I waited for Andrea to either call my name or come and get me.

"Paget!" I heard her call out for me. I took a deep breath before heading downstairs. I took my place beside Andrea.

"So you're the Paget Brewster?"

"That's what they tell me" I hold my hand out shaking her hand. I let my hand drop after grabbing AJ's hand. She held it tightly as we stood there with her mom.

"Would you like some coffee?" AJ asked breaking the silence.

"I would love coffee" she let go off my hand and led her mom into the kitchen. I let out the air I was holding and made my way back upstairs to get my things. AJ came out of the kitchen as I was leaving.

"Where are you going?"

"Uh, I'm gonna go home.. Your mom is here and I want you guys to enjoy each other" she frowned at me.

"Oh. Okay. Well, call me later?" She asked, I stepped forward leaning our foreheads together.

"Of course baby. I love you"

"I love you too Paget"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

That's one way to meet the mom 💀

Anyways! Our babies have made up, all is good, for now 😉

Stay tuned for another update! ❤️