Twenty-One

WARNING: RATED M.

Contains: minor choking.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"Are you going to answer my question?"
I asked her. She sat up looking at me.

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Deadass, so?"

"Andrea I-"

...

"Andrea I- Are you being serious? Like, I know you are but-" I didn't know what to say. I wanted to marry Andrea so bad but I didn't want to rush anything. I didn't want her to regret this. I didn't want to be the home wrecker.

"I want to be with you Paget. Mentally, physically, and emotionally. I've weighed out all my options. All the pros and cons, I want this. I love you and you love me. My family loves you, our friends love you. The whole world loves you. You're so special to me and you make me feel loved every second of every day. You're the person I'm suppose to be with forever. I know what I want and that is you.. So, will you marry me?" I sat there staring at her with tears in my eyes. I'm suppose to be the one to ask her and she ruined it.

"Yes, I'll marry you" she let out the air she was holding.

"HELL YEAH!" She said jumping up and down on the bed. The strap on bouncing with her. I couldn't help the laugh that tumbled out of my mouth. "Oh my God, I love you so much" she says laying back down between my legs. I grab her face.

"I love you too Andrea, so much. I can't wait to marry you" she attacks my lips into a kiss, grinding the strap against my pussy. I swear we can fuck for hours.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

October 15th, 2008
Los Angeles, California
The Cook Household

We finally made it back home around 12am. Traveling with a baby is tiring, we aren't doing that anymore until he's at least 2 because I can't. Paget took our bags inside while I took Mekhai upstairs to get him down to sleep. I could hear Paget moving around downstairs as she put our clothes into the washer.

"Hey, is he going down okay?" I heard her ask as she came into Mekhai's room.

"He's fighting it. Want to give it try while I shower?"

"Of course" she rushes over and gently takes Mekhai into her arms. They look so cute together. I see him looking up at her, he's so in love with her.

I kiss his head before leaving going into my room. I go into the bathroom and get the shower going. I strip from my clothes and throw them into the hamper. I brush my hair into a bun and climb in the shower. I let the hot water relax my muscles as I stand there.

I can't believe I asked Paget to marry me and she said yes. I can't wait to marry her and spend forever with her. She's truly one of a kind. She's smart, extremely funny, talented, an amazing mother, and a wonderful lover. I'm so lucky to have her that's for sure.

As I stood under the water washing my hair, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I jumped, opening my eyes to find Paget.

"You scared the shit out of me!" She chuckles and starts helping me wash the shampoo out.

"Haha I apologize. But, I got Mekhai to go to sleep. So, I thought I would join you" she washes the shampoo out and starts rubbing the conditioner through my hair. She wraps it in a bun before turning me around. I wrap my arms around her neck as she pushes me against the wall.

"I want to say thank you.." she whispers against my lips.

"For what?" She starts kissing all over my face, starting with my forehead ending with my nose.

"For asking me to marry you.. I was going to ask you first. I wanted to make it special. Not saying that I still can't do that.. I didn't want to rush anything, I didn't want to make you feel pressured. You mean the world to me and the last thing I wanted to do was run you away." I grab her face, making her look at me.

"Paget, you could never run me away. I love you so much it hurts. I should be thanking you. For taking care of Mekhai like he's your own. For loving me even when I didn't deserve it. For showing me the true meaning of love and for putting up with my mood swings." She chuckles at the last part.

"Of course Andrea. He is mine, no matter who's DNA he has. I'm stuck here forever. Now, let me show you how much I appreciate you.." she places a quick peck against my lips before kissing her way down my body. She nips at my breast, kissing around my nipple. She grabs them squeezing them together before taking the left one into her mouth.

"Fuuuck" I whimper out squeezing my legs together. I stare down at her as she sucks my nipples. They're still sensitive from my pregnancy. "That's so good baby" she pulls away and presses another kiss against my lips before squatting down in front of me.

She kisses against my stomach, nipping at my sides. She knows how insecure I've been ever since I've had Mekhai. I hate my body right now but she loves it.

"God, you're so sexy.. I love your body." I let out a quiet sigh when she kisses my inner thighs. She lifts one of my legs, placing it over her shoulder. I bite my lip staring down at her.

"Baby.. Please" I beg when she licks up my thigh, tasing the juices that had leaked down. The shower was still running and luckily for us, the water temperature never gets cold. She leans forward, licking up my slit, tasting me.

"You taste so amazing baby.. Sweetest candy ever" I reach down, running my fingers through her hair. I feel her hand come between my legs and start teasing my hole with the tip of her finger.

"Fuck baby, please." My head falls back against the shower wall when she sucks my clit into her mouth, her tongue attacking it. My hips jump when her fingers slowly slide into my pussy. "Fuck, that's so good"

I can feel my legs shaking, she knows how to make me cum faster than anybody I've ever been with. She knows just the right spot, the right speed, she knows my body better than me.

"Shit shit shit. Fuck, you're going to make me cum Paget. Fuck, don't stop" she stands up and grabs my neck as her fingers continue to pound my pussy, curling them up. I put my foot up on the bench we have so she can slide deeper. "Fuck, I'm going to cum" she grips my neck tighter as she breathes against my lips. I can hear the sounds of her fucking my pussy. It's driving me crazy.

"Cum for me Andrea." I grab her face smashing our lips together as I scream into her mouth, cumming hard. I finally stop cumming after a minute and she slowly pulls out. I watch as she brings her hand up, sliding her fingers into her mouth.

"Delicious"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

AHHH THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED.

Y'ALL BETTER HAVE AN OUTFIT READY, DONT BE LATE AND BRING A DAMN GIFT.

Carpool in the comments if you have to.

Hope y'all enjoy, love you 🥰😘