Chapter Ten

WARNING: Rated M.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

January 9th, 2008
Los Angeles, California
6729 East Harvard Street

It was Paget's night to host our viewing party. Every Wednesday night we pick somewhere to watch the new episode, IF we can get together. It's been 2 months and 30 days since the pictures came out of the two of us. We've been keeping our distance outside of work. No more hanging out or going out for drinks, if we wanna see each other we do it on set and that's only with Kirsten around too.

Nate and I have talked about everything. We are going to stay together and work on things. He's been talking to me about having a baby and I'm not against it. I've always wanted children but do I want them with him is the real question.

Kirsten and I arrive to Paget's apartment before anybody else did so we could get the food ready and so I could see Paget.

"Well hello darling!" Kirsten said as soon as Paget opens the door. I run my eyes over her, she's wearing Nike workout shorts and a black criminal minds hoodie that they got us for Christmas.

"Come in ladies!" We go into the kitchen so we can get everything together for tonight. We have drinks, food, more drinks, and more drinks. We are a cast that likes to drink and have fun. And luckily we all don't mind crashing on the floor at each other's house.

...

"You guys better go before everyone else gets here" Kirsten says to us. We both kiss her cheek and Paget grabs my hand all but dragging me upstairs. As soon as her room door is closed and locked she slams me against it. Her lips crashing into mine. I moan out and wrap my arms around her neck. Her hands are on her my hips pulling me closer.

"We can't be too long everyone will be here soon" I breathe out as she kisses my neck. Her hands slide under my shirt and her nails scrap against my abs.

"I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you too baby" she kneels down in front of me and I swallow hard staring down at her. I really want her to ruin my life at this point.

"I need to taste you Andrea.." I lick my lips nodding fast. My heard rate speeding up.

"Please" She grabs the top of my leggings and pulls them down quickly along with my underwear. I step out of them and she grabs my left leg putting it over her shoulder. She kisses my thighs and licks her way up to my pussy. My head falls back against the door with a sigh. "Don't tease Paget"

"Never" we lock eyes as her tongue comes out and flicks against my clit, my hips jump and I whimper. I watch as she wraps her lips around my clit sucking it into her mouth.

"FUCK!" My hands tangle in her hair as she sucks it harder. I feel her right hand slide up leg, I gasp as her fingers slam into me. They curl up against my g-spot. "Baby please.. Fuck"

"What baby? Tell me what you want"

"I want to cum for you please baby" her fingers speed up as she takes her other hand and rest it against my stomach. My pussy clenches as she starts rubbing my clit with her thumb, her tongue still on underside of my clit. My whole body is shaking, I'm tingling everywhere. I haven't been fucked this good since she and I stopped hanging out. Text messages can only go so far.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum, don't stop!" My eyes are rolling back and my legs are about to give out, I feel her pull away and stand up. Her hand comes up and rest against my neck as she keeps finger fucking my wet pussy. I whimper at the anticipation of being choked. She starts squeezing harder as my walls squeeze her fingers. I lick two fingers and reach down rubbing my clit as she fucks me.

"You gonna cum for me Andrea? Everyone could be downstairs right now listening to you get fucked by me. Hearing your every whimper and plead. That turns you on doesn't it?"

"God yes, harder please I need to cum so bad" she squeezes until I can hardly breathe. My eyes roll back and they slam shut as she goes harder and deeper. I tense up as I start to cum, I feel myself squirting as I do. I wrap my arms around her neck so I don't fall. We stand there as I calm down.

"That was so good.." I say chuckling. She gives me a quick kiss before she steps back.

"Get cleaned up and I'll go back downstairs. Make sure you look decent and not the freshly fucked look" I roll my eyes and squat at her as she walks past. I grab my underwear and leggings going into her bathroom to freshen up.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"There she is!!" I hear Matthew say. He runs over and hugs me picking me up. I squeak and hug him back. He gives the best hugs ever. He's like my baby brother.

"Hi Gray" I say as I ruffle his hair and make my way to the kitchen for my glass of red wine. Paget always keeps me a bottle, she only drinks white wine with ice but ever since meeting me she keeps a special bottle for me.

"How are you?" He says quietly as we stand there getting wine. I know he means between Paget and I.

"I'm okay. Just working out feelings and thoughts. It's hard to see someone on tv and crush then to see them in real life and you can act on everything you've always wanted to do." I say taking a long sip of wine.

"Everything will work out. If it's meant to be it will be. I'm always supporting you remember that. You can't help who you fall in love with" I lean back against the counter and look over into the living room. God bless Paget for the open concept design. She was standing there with Shemar laughing at one of his stories about his baby girls.

She looked so beautiful. Her perfect black hair and brown eyes. The way her dimples always come out when she's the happiest. Her loud laugh when something gets her very tickled and the way she's intelligent with EVERYTHING. Like Spencer Reid who?

I sip my wine watching. She eventually looks up and we lock eyes. She winks and I look down at my feet blushing.

I'm in love with Paget Valerie Brewster.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Remember when something good happens I always follow up with a bad 😈 nah I'm kidding 😂

But am I 👀 stay tuned for more babies! 🥰