Chapter Eighteen

WARNING: RATED M.

Car sex.

Chapter idea from: wannabestevedamstra on tiktok.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

October 13th, 2008
Oshawa, Canada
Cook Household

It was the morning of our Canadian thanksgiving, I was already up with my mom making the food. I left Paget and Mekhai in bed asleep.

"So, how's motherhood going so far?" She asked as we made all the sides while the turkey was cooking. "Is Paget a big help?"

"Motherhood is so amazing. He is a dream to be around. He hardly cries. And yes, Paget is wonderful, she helps so much whenever she's over at my place or if we go to hers. I mean she is his mother after all."

"Is he gonna take her last name as well?"

"We've thought about it a few times, but with everything still so fresh with Nate, we wanna wait until he's at least 6 months. I wanna get the divorced finalized. Are you okay with her? Like I know me being with a woman is a shock but I wanna know how you feel. We never really talked about that" she's silent for a few moments before she starts talking.

"It is shocking but it's a good shock if that makes sense? You've always been my wild child, the one that went out of the norm of our religion. It's not a sin in my eyes even though it might be to most people. I love you no matter who you like and or love or how you met them. As long as you're happy, I'm happy"

"Thank you mom. That means a lot to me, to us. She was nervous about meeting everyone."

"Everyone is going to love her"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"Why did we have to be the ones to go to the store?" Paget asked as we made our way to the local supermarket. "I wanted to cuddle with Mekhai until the food was ready" I had woken her up so we could go to the store to get some stuff for my mom.

"Because my mom has to finish the food she can. Plus I wanted to ask you how you felt about everything?" She places her right hand on my thigh as we drive through the streets. It feels so hot against me. We haven't had sex in a good minute. And every little touch had me feeling some way.

Okay, I have a confession to make. I love watching Paget drive. It's the way her veins pop out when she's turning the wheel with one hand. Gripping it. Then she has her hand on my thigh resting, like hot coal. Her pinky close to my vagina. I always tend to spread my legs a little in case she wanted to explore more.

"I'm doing good. Your family is nice. They care a lot about you, that's for sure. I can't believe you have a brother with the same name as Nate though. Pretty weird right? I mean.. Moaning that name had to be something else then BOOM. Your brothers face pops up." I laugh loudly at her. She's so adorable.

"You're really cute, did you know that?" I bring my hand up and rest it on the back of her head, running my fingers through her hair. Her hand starts massaging my thigh. She admitted to me that she liked that my thighs got bigger in a way. She starts moving her hand closer to the inside of my thighs. My breathing picks up as I watch her hand creep closer to my pussy.

I finally let out a sigh as she touches me through my leggings. I sink down in my seat a little to give her more room. I needed this after being without sex for weeks. I stare at the hand on the wheel again, she's gripping it tighter. I bite my lip thinking about the way she wraps her fingers around my neck. Choking me. I let out a loud gasp as she presses against my clit.

"Fuck Paget" I breathe out.

"Take them off Andrea" I swallow hard at that. I lift up and push my leggings and thong down. She holds her hand out for the thong. I hand them to her and she slides them into her pocket without taking her eyes off the road. Everything she does is sexy.

"Make yourself cum" I whimper loudly. I love being watched when I masturbate. Paget just sits there and listens, it gets me so worked up.

I lick two fingers and bring them down between my legs touching myself. I bite my lip as she places her hand against my thigh, rubbing it. Her touch alone can make me cum.

"Fuck keep touching me" I breathe out as I slide two fingers inside of me. I can feel myself getting close already. I feel her hand slide down and move my fingers away; she replaces them with hers. They're so long as they fill me up. I feel myself clench around them as I suck them in deeper. I lean my head back against the headrest. God, if only she could choke me.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum Paget. Don't stop" I reach down and start rubbing my clit in time with her fingers. I've been so on edge lately. Ever since my doctor cleared me I've been looking for the right time to cum. She slams her fingers in harder and faster. I bring my legs up and spread them wider as I get close. I can feel my thighs shaking.

"God you look so hot open for me Andrea. What got you this worked up baby?" I hear her ask. I bring my head up and stare at her through hooded eyes. I can't get my eyes to focus on her.

"You baby. Always you. You're so fucking sexy. Everything you do" I mange to get out as she curls her fingers up. I bring my hand back up and tangle it in her hair. "Fuck, I'm cumming Paget!"

"Cum for me Andrea, I want to see you fall apart" I freeze up in my seat as my thighs close trapping her hand. I cum hard yelling her name. After I calm down, I open my thighs and grab her hand, bringing her fingers to my mouth. I suck them clean as we pull into the store parking lot. I let them go with a pop before pulling my leggings back on.

"I can't wait to fuck you later" I say grabbing her face hard, turning her head towards me. "I'm going to destroy you" she whimpers loudly. I press a kiss against her lips before I get out the car going inside.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

WOW! I- Uh-, HUH?!

Anybody else like watching a girl drive? They look so sexy then they reach over grab that- LAWD HAVE MERCY! THAT THIGH LAWD!

Anyways, stay tuned for more with our girls 🥰