Chapter One

LENGTHY CHAPTER!

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

May 15th, 2012
Los Angeles, California
Brewster-Cook Household

We were having the cast over for the viewing of Pagets' last episode. She was leaving due to some stuff going on with the show, like pay. We both sat down and we decided that she would be the one to leave and work on other projects. We also wanted everyone to see our new house. We moved in two weeks ago and we finally completed everything, it's a dream come true to finally have a place of our own. Things have changed in the last 3 1/2 years.

Mekhai is the light of our lives. He is so smart and perfect. He guest stars on the show a few times as well too. He also has an amazing relationship with Nate believe it or not. He got remarried as well too about a year ago. They moved back to Cali and Mekhai loves spending time with them.

Paget and I are having the most amazing time in our marriage. I legit married my best friend, we just click together so well. The world accepted our marriage and things have been amazing ever since. We've also decided to have another baby or at least try for another baby. We started the process a few months ago and we've had nothing but support through the whole thing. Nate even donated sperm to us. The only thing different is that Paget is carrying this time around.

She has always wanted to have a baby, granted we have Mekhai but she wanted to experience the whole pregnancy thing and I'm all for it. I love her body and I know I'm going to love it even more now that she wants to be the one to carry.

I was actually waiting for her to get back from the doctors as we speak. She had to take a pregnancy test today. She's been feeling a little under the weather the last few weeks after we did the inseminations at home. I was keeping my fingers crossed that she was pregnant and that everything is going well. If she is pregnant that would make her at least 5-6 weeks at most. Depending on which injection took first.

I was in the kitchen cleaning up when I heard her car pull into the garage, I tried to stay busy but I was so anxious to hear what she has to say. I smile when I see her walk into the kitchen. She looked so good today. She had a meeting with her manager before the appointment so she was wearing a black pantsuit and oh my god. I never get over how beautiful she is. I hit the jackpot with her.

"Welcome home baby" I said as she came over giving me a kiss. She dropped her stuff on the kitchen table and stripped her blazer off, hanging it over the back of the chair. I ran my eyes over her body, from head to toe. I stopped at her breast which have gotten fuller the last couple of weeks, her stomach has a small pudge and her skin was glowing but I never commented on them until we knew for sure.

"Hi, you made cookies?" I look at her confused.

"Yeah, like 4 hours ago, why?" She shrugs and goes over to the fridge grabbing water.

"I can smell them, chocolate chip?"

"You're pregnant aren't you?" She smiled widely at me nodding. "You're pregnant!!" I go over to her wrapping my arms around her. She wraps her arms around my neck and I pick her up, "Oh my God! I- I don't know what to say. Holy shit, we are going to be parents again"

"We are. I'm so excited! She said I'm 7 weeks and 4 days along, everything is looking good so far, no concerns. She said my due date is December 1st"

"I can't believe you're pregnant." I pulled back and leaned back against the counter while she stood in front of me. I place my hands against her stomach.

"Did you know our baby is the size of a blueberry right now?" Paget said running her fingers through my hair.

"I love you so much"