Chapter Five

She stares at me with wide eyes as we sit on the couch. "You like me?" She whispers quietly. I chuckle and sit closer to her.

"Yeah, I do. I've always had a crush on you.. Ever since I saw you on Virgin Suicides. But since we've been working together, it's gotta deeper. I get nervous when I'm around you. My eyes follow your every move.."

"I thought I was the only one... I saw you in an episode of Friends and I was so infatuated with you. But that was before I got married... I really do like you Paget. A lot.. I told Kirsten about it. She's the only person I trust." I reach over and grab her hand.

"So, what do you wanna do?" She's tracing patterns on my palm as we sit there. My eyes follow her fingers. I swallow hard as she lays hers flat against mine, I curl my fingers so I'm holding her hand.

"I wanna kiss you..." my heart started beating fast. I sat there staring at our hands. I turn my head towards her and we lock eyes. I lick my lips and I see her eyes drop down to them then back up to my eyes.

"Are you sure..?" My head moves closer to hers until we are inches apart. I feel her breath on my lips.

"Yes" she whispers. I bring my hand up to her face, my thumb rubbing across her bottom lip. I see her eyes flicker shut, her chest is heaving up and down. I bring my lips closer to hers until they're sealed together. It's soft at first until our tongues touch, I grab her around the waist pulling her onto my lap.

"Wow.." she says as she pulls back, her forehead leaning against mine.

"Wow is right" she giggles and pecks my lips again. My hands rub up and down her thighs as we sit there kissing. I lay her down and settle between her legs kissing her neck.

"Yes baby.." she whimpers quietly, my stomach clenches. I pull back looking at her.

"Are you sure we should be doing this..? You have Nate.." she starts chewing on her lip. "AJ.."

"We've been having problems... Nobody knows... We've been talking about splitting up because we want two different things right now."

"What do you want?" She looks up our eyes locking.

"You"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

She stayed the night with me since Nate was out of town and wouldn't be returning until later that night.

"It sucks that you have to go" she frowns looking at me.

"He's leaving again in two days.. Maybe I can come and stay the night with you?"

"I'm actually going to New York"

"Oh"

"Do you wanna come with me? All I'm gonna do is lay in an expensive hotel room and pig out on food but company would be amazing.." she flashes a smile at me.

"I would love that"

"Okay, I'm heading out in the morning but you can fly in once he's gone?"

"That sounds like a plan, walk me out?"

"Of course." I watch as she gets her things together before we head downstairs to her car. The good thing about us being TV stars is that we don't have paparazzi following us everywhere. We aren't that important.

"Text me later?" I say as I lean in her window. I can see her staring at my lips. I smirk and lick them.

"Yeah.. I wish I could stay"

"I know you do but we will be in New York together before you know it" she smiles at me and leans closer.

"Mm I can't wait.. kiss me Paget"

"Your wish is my command" I smash our lips together and she pulls away before it gets too heavy.

"Drive safe please" I step away from the car and wave before heading back inside to pack for my trip.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"Hey, I'm home!" I say as I finally make it back to Nate's and I's house. His car was parked out front already.

"Kitchen!" I hear him say, I take my shoes off and leave them at the door along with my purse before padding into the kitchen.

"Hey"

"Hey baby" he says turning to kiss me, I turn so he kisses my cheek. I jump up on the counter.

"What ya cooking?"

"I'm making some chicken and shrimp pasta, want a bowl?"

"Always, your cooking is amazing" he laughs and we talk as he finishes cooking. Times like these are what keeps our marriage from falling completely apart. But now that I know Paget likes me I have a lot of feelings to work out with him.

"Where were you last night? I got home early and didn't see you" he says as we sit at the table eating.

"Oh I was at Kirsten's. I went over for a few drinks but you know how we get when we drink"

"Was Paget there?" I looked at him quickly then back at my food.

"Uh no. She couldn't make it, something about a trip she's taking" we finish up eating and I head upstairs to shower, my phone pings on the counter and I reach out grabbing it.

"Hey, just wondering if you made it home okay" - Paget 🥰

"Hi, I did make it home okay. Just got done eating now I'm taking a shower, what are you doing?"

"Drinking a glass of wine on my balcony. Wishing you were here"

I smile biting my lip, I lay my phone back on the counter and finish with my shower before jumping out. I dry off and pad into my bedroom to slip on my black Négligée gown. I lotion up and slip into bed.

"I wish I were there too but only a few more days until we are together again"

"And I can't wait 😉 get some sleep baby. I have an early flight, I'll text you once I make it"

"Thank you goodnight ☺️" I lock my phone and plug it in before laying down and going to sleep. A smile on my face as my dreams are flooded with her.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

AH THEY KISSED 🥰

What should they get into while in New York?

Stay tuned for more ♥️