Twenty-Five

"Okay, can I please have everyone's attention?!" Shemar said grabbing the microphone. We were seated at our table facing everyone. It was dark out now and the lightening we chose made everything so romantic and intimate, like it was top secret, which it is.

Mekhai was asleep in Paget's arms with her suit jacket covering him. I had my head leaned against her shoulder. Her left hand resting on my thigh.

"Thank you. I want to first start off with my speech then hand it to babygirl, for her speech."

"Let me just say this, I know y'all were gonna get together! I called it. I could see the way Paget would get all goggly eyed for AJ whenever they did a scene together. I tried to shoot my shot a few times with both of the ladies because that's how I am. I will say this, y'all are made for each other. The love you guys have, gives us all hope for the future. There's something special about these two. They go together without forcing it. They love each other without fighting it. And they care about each other without thinking about it. She was the one from the very beginning Paget and we're all so happy to be able to take part in your big day. LETS DRINK!!" We laugh and took a sip of our drinks.

"Hi, I'm Kirsten, AJ's best friend and maid of honor. I just want to say that I love you both so much. I remember when AJ came to me saying she had a crush on Paget, poor girl was so nervous and shy. I remember the long phone calls, the multiple text messages from the both of them about each other. It was sickening honestly" we all laugh "But, I wouldn't change it for the world. Sometimes the world brings two people together for a moment and sometimes it can bring them together for a lifetime. Then you have Paget and AJ. They are twin flames, two souls that are always meant to be together. Sometimes it takes time, sometimes it takes a parallel universe or something, but the thing about twin flames is that nothing can keep them apart."

She raises her glass high in the air and we follow suit.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

The real party didn't start until 10 o'clock that night after our parents and Mekhai retired for the night. Paget and I changed into some comfortable clothing to finish the night with. We had about 100 people left.

"Matt, it's not that hard. Just use your feet!" I hear Kirsten say as I walk by her and Matthew on the dance floor; looking for Paget. They were both pretty tipsy right now. I chuckled and kept walking. I smelt marijuana the closer I got to the beach. I knew it was Shemar and Paget. They get so wild together.

"So, this is where my new wife is?"

"Uh.. Who?" Paget asked trying to hide the smoke. I smirk and walk over to them. I hold my hand out.

"Give it here"

"Now we are in trouble!" Shemar said punching her shoulder. I grabbed the blunt from them taking a hit.

"That's hot" Paget said staring at me. I hear Shemar clear his throat.

"I'm gonna go get a drink" we didn't acknowledge him as he walked away. I wrapped my arms around Pagets neck, her hands going around my waist.

"Hey"

"Hey" she said smiling. God, I love her smile, it's always so big and bright, just like her. So precious and rare.

"I can't believe we're here" I said leaning my forehead against hers. She tugs me closer. My heart is beating so fast and I don't know why.

"Me either. I can't wait to tell everyone. How do you think they'll react?"

"I just hope rumors don't start honestly. My manager already has a statement written. And Nate wrote one as well, I'm hoping that we don't have to use them."

"Me either honestly. But, whatever happens, I'm not going anywhere. I don't care what anybody says, you were made for me, just took a while to get here"

"You're stuck with us forever. No matter what happens, I'm always going to be here."

"I love you so much Andrea Joy. You're really something special and I'm so incredibly grateful for you and Mekhai. Thank you"

"I love you too Paget Valerie. Thank you" I grab her face and lean down pressing our lips together. Her hands slide up my back, pulling me closer.

"There you guys are!" Kirsten said stumbling over to us. We pull away from each other laughing.

"What's up K?" Paget said getting up going over to her. I giggled as I watched them stumble as Kisten tripped.

"Shemar" hiccup "He is" hiccup "He's about to start a poker game and wants his partner in there" she said slapping Paget on the back. I winced with her, trying not to laugh.

"Ow and okay. Come on" I walk over to them and help her take Kirsten back up the stairs to the house. We grabbed some drinks and made our way into the basement.

"Aye! About time, come on and let's whoop some ass!" Shemar yelled as we walked downstairs. I shook my head laughing. God, I love our little family. Paget took a sit at the table and I took my place in her lap.

We sat around for the next 2 hours playing an intense game of poker. Shemar, Paget, and Matthew were probably some of the best poker players I've ever seen honestly. Especially Matthew since he's actually from Vegas. They ended up winning close to $10,000 by the end of the game.

...

"Hey, before you ladies head out" Shemar said jogging over to us.

"What's up?" He hands Paget a yellow envelope.

"Your winnings my lady. Enjoy Italy" he said winking at us smiling. We both give him a hug.

"We love Shemar and thank you for everything. You're truly my best friend"

"Get out of her girl, before you make me cry" we laugh and climb into our private car so we can head to the private hangar a friend of ours let us use. We were heading to Venice, Italy then to Rome. I was excited to see the city especially with my new wife. We rented a house there for the next 2 weeks.

We settled into the car and made our way towards the airport. I had my head laying on Pagets shoulder, watching her stroll through the news on her phone.

"I love you" I whisper out. She presses her lips against my forehead before smiling.

"I love you too beautiful"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

UGH, why does the cast have to be so cute with one another? STOP 😩 imagine Shemar and Paget in real life if they were close ❤️ my heart.

Anyways, this book is almost over 😩

Hope y'all are enjoying!