DISCLAIMER/WARNING(s)

Copyright © 2021 | All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 PLEASE DO NOT DO DRUGS, do not feel pressured into doing them if your friends.

Alcohol as well.

YOU CAN KILL YOURSELVES.

BE SAFE WHEN DOING ANY TYPE OF DRUGS OR DRINKING ANYTHING. NEVER TAKE ANYTHING A STRANGER GIVES YOU EITHER. IF YOU DID NOT SEE THEM MAKE IT, DONT TAKE IT. Be safe and have fun ✨

....

BDSM is nothing to joke around with. Unless you are experienced person do not try anything from these stories.

Also, be careful when using drugs and drinking alcohol. Use extreme caution if you are using anything while performing sex.

CONSENT! CONSENT! CONSENT! ALWAYS GET A YES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING WITH YOUR PARTNER. Don't try BDSM with strangers make you're comfortable with that person and they know what they're doing.

I'm going to be laying out some terms and tips before the story is started so you guys have a better understanding about what I'm writing.

BDSM is an umbrella term for a variety of (often erotic) practices or roleplaying; it is an acronym representing three components:

1. BD: Bondage & Discipline (playing with physical restraints, training, punishment, etc.)

2. DS: Dominance & Submission (playing with obedience, power exchange, service, humility, etc.)

3. SM: Sadism & Masochism (playing with pain, degradation, fear, etc.)

More often than not, other 'deviant' sexual practices are also considered to be part of BDSM.

BDSM is a consensual activity respecting the fundamental rights of every human being involved; this separates it from sexual and domestic abuse.

The archetypes that I'm using for this story are:

Dominants: Dominants like to be in charge. Some like to have their partner obey them without questioning, others like some resistance while taking it their way. Some are dominant only in the bedroom, others are dominant throughout their daily life as well (usually with limitations). Unlike the top roles (giving pain/bondage/degradation), being dominant is more about who decides what happens (and takes the responsibility that comes with it) than about the contents of what happens.

Submissive: Submissives like to follow. Some like to give the control away to their partner(s), some like to have it forcibly taken from them. Some are submissive only in the bedroom, others are submissive throughout their daily life as well (usually with limitations). Unlike the bottom roles (receiving pain/bondage/degradation), being submissive is more about who decides what happens (and takes the responsibility that comes with it) than about the contents of what happens.

Sadist: Sadists enjoy inflicting (certain types of) pain on their partner(s), usually in a sexual context.

Rigger: Riggers like to tie up and restrain their partner(s), using rope and/or other attributes (chains, cuffs, spreader bars...). Whether for sexual enhancement, for art or just for fun, they enjoy having their partners completely at their mercy.

Rope bunny: Rope bunny likes to be tied up and restrained, using rope and/or other attributes (chains, cuffs, spreader bars...). Whether for sexual enhancement, for art or just for fun, they enjoy being totally at the mercy of their partner(s).

Exhibitionist: Exhibitionists enjoy showing their naked body or a sexual activity to other people. Definitions vary with respect to whether those being shown this, should be looking for such encounter or not.

Experimentalist: Experimentalists want to have tried it all. An open mind and an insatiable curiosity are their key features, and they will rarely form an opinion before they have gathered first hand experience. They often have plenty of fantasies and will actively pursue to try them out.

Just practice safe sex and slowly work your way into BDSM, it doesn't have to be a first time thing, always get comfortable with your partner. Know their limits, their turn-ons and turn-offs. Get used to dirty talk and make sure you're respecting your partner more than anything! This is going to be a turning point in any relationship.

Also, I get this question a lot, EMILY IS A FEMALE! She is not a male, she's a female born with a penis.

Intersex is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male. For example, a person might be born appearing to be female on the outside, but having mostly male-typical anatomy on the inside.

PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE THE MOVIES AND TV SHOWS, THAT's NOT REAL BDSM. Do your research before you try anything!!

Be safe and enjoy the book! 💖💖🥰