Chapter Thirteen

WARNING: Killing of person. Attempted kidnapping.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

We made it to the winery around 2:45 that evening. The place was absolutely amazing. I see why she wanted to do "business" here. I could see myself drinking here almost everyday. It had a modern look to it. We drove up the long driveway and parked inside the garage it had. Emily got out and came around, helping me out of the car. We made our way through the garden so we could get to the vineyard.

I had my hand wrapped tightly around Emily's bicep. A man walked out from a shed.

"You must be Emily Prentiss" he said coming over to us.

"Yes that's me. This is Jennifer, my partner" I tried not to smile when she said that because that could mean two different things.

"Well welcome to my winery. Let me show you ladies around." We walked around the field as they talked about the business and why he wanted to get rid of it. He was asking for a million but Emily was offering him $15 million to let her have it by next week.

"Let's go to my office"

"Jennifer stay out here and I'll be right back. If you need me, come get me." She gave me a quick kiss before leaving. I walked around the inside of the winery, looking at all the decorations and the different types of wine he had.

"Well, hello" I heard from behind me. I turned a noticed a man, staring at me. He looked like a worker.

"Uh, hello" I said staying where I was.

"You're too beautiful to be here all alone aren't you?"

"I uh.. I'm not alone"

"Looks like you are to me.." I swallow hard trying to back my way over to where Emily was. He suddenly made a dash for me, grabbing me. I struggled trying to get away from him.

"Let me go!"

"You're mine now babygirl"

"If I were you, I would let her go.." I heard Emily say from behind him. He turns so we are both looking at her. She's standing there staring at us. No emotions on her face though.

"Whatever lady, go back to what you were doing." He goes to drag me away when a gun shot rings out. He drops to the floor, groaning in pain. Emily walks over to him and kneels down beside him. She places the gun against his forehead.

"Now, tell her you're sorry" he looks up at me, crying, blood coming out of his mouth.

"I'm so sorry! Please don't kill me" Emily chuckles.

"Too late for that buddy" she shots him point blank before standing up, putting her gun away. She walks over to me, pulling me into her arms.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. I'm okay.. D-did you have to kill him?" I did not want to report this to the team at all.

"I did. He wouldn't have learnt his lesson" she pulls me away from the body, heading outside. "Get in the car while I make a call" I nod and climb into the car as she goes back inside. I quickly pull my phone out.

"One dead." I deleted the message thread after sending it. I put the phone away and waited on Emily to return. My phone pinged.

"Okay, meet us at the library Spence is working at. There's an underground basement we are using. No cameras, so you'll be okay. Be careful" Tara sent back. I deleted the messages once again. 20 minutes later 3 more black SUVs pull up, surrounding our car. Emily walked outside, greeting them. I watched as she gave them instructions, I'm guessing.

She climbed into the car 5 minutes later.

"Who are those people?"

"They work for me, that's all you need to know. Look, when we get back to my place, you need to go home. I have some stuff to take care of"

"Oh.. Okay" I said getting a little sad. I looked out the window as we drove back to her house. She was on the phone most of the ride, talking to someone in Italian. Once we arrived to her house, we got out going inside. I went upstairs to her room, packing my bag up.

I went back downstairs to her office.

"I'm leaving"

"Okay, I'll text or call you in a few days okay?" She gets up and walks over to me.

"Okay.. Please, be careful.." she smiles softly at me before grabbing my face, pulling me into a kiss.

"You too baby." We kiss a few more times before I leave. I climb into my car, heading to the library. I was excited to see the team finally.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

When I pulled up to the library, it was around 6pm. We waited a few hours so it didn't look suspicious incase anybody decided to follow me. I brought my school stuff along with me as well. I made my way inside and went to the counter where Spence was "working"

"Uh.. Hi, I'm new in town and a bunch of my teachers friends told me that you have a records room of old English stuff?"

"Yes ma'am. Just follow me and I can unlock the door for you. What grade do you teach?" We made our way to the stairs, heading down. Garcia is the first one to pull me into a hug.

"My blue eyed Barbie, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing okay.. Just.. I'm okay." I go around hugging everyone before we sit down at the conference table that's set up.

"So, have you found out anything?" Hotch asked.

"She has a partner named Marco. She went out of town somewhere and came back with a gunshot, she didn't go into many details about that. Earlier we went to a winery and uh.."

"What happened JJ..?"

"A guy tried to take me and she killed him.. Before we left Marco and a few guys came and that's all I know. She said she's going to call me in a few days."

"Are you okay to continue this?" Hotch asks me.

"Yes sir, I'm okay. Can I talk to Tara and Garcia alone though?"

"Of course buttercup, let's go into my "room"" Pen said getting up, Tara and I follow her into her room. I close the door behind us.

"What's up? Everything okay?" I pace around the room, how do I tell them I fucked our suspect already?

"We had sex!" I finally said. They looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you serious?!"

"I'm so serious.. She invited me over for dinner last night and you know, she did things to me and this morning we had sex"

"Was it good at least?"

"Oh my God.. She's 9 inches.. That was probably the best sex I've had in my entire life."

"What about Will?" Garcia asks.

"I don't know.. I mean.. It's complicated.. He asked me to marry him right before I left and I said yes just so he wouldn't be pissed off with me for doing this job"

"As long as you're using protection" I stare at them with wide eyes when I realize that I ran out of birth control right before I went to Emily's house. "Jayje.. Please tell me y'all used protection or that you're at least taking your birth control."

"I mean.. One time without it won't hurt, I'll be okay" we talked for a few more hours until I had to leave the library. I got into my car heading home for the night. Ready to see Emily again.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

No birth control?! No condom?! 👀 they living dangerously already.

Stay tuned for more babes, sorry for the lack of smut BUT we had to plug the team in.

More jemily in the next chapter and more of Jennifer finding out about Emily.