Chapter Twenty-One

LENGTHY CHAPTER!

WARNING: HIGHLY RATED M.

Contains: *gun-play, slut-shaming, spitting, hair pulling, choking and degradation.

*Gunplay is the act of using either a loaded, or unloaded firearm during BDSM and sexual play. It can be used as a penetrative object or a prop.

**A gun kink is when someone is sexually aroused by images of guns, the feel of guns, the smell of guns, or the sound of guns. It could also mean an interest in gunplay that is not sexually charged.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

May 10th, 2020
Milan, Lombardy
Emily's Penthouse

I sat in the office with Emily and Marco. It's been 5 days since everything happened. She had taken all my electronic devices and locked them away so I couldn't contact anyone. Emily said that we had to lay out some rules while we are here.

"Okay, Jennifer. Marco and I have been discussing some things. The only thing that you can do right now is stay alive. You better be glad you're a good fuck or else you would've been 6ft under already." I rolled my eyes but I could see her smirking a little.

"And what have you been discussing, Ms. Prentiss?" I crossed my legs, my skirt riding up my thigh, showing the top of my black stockings. They had small diamonds on them. I could see her staring. She could never kill me.

"We want you to work for us. Leave the FBI and become one of us. You'll be untouchable under me."

"Is that so? And what kind of work would I be doing?"

"Well, for starters, you'll be my arm Candy. Wherever I go, you go. You'll be in charge of the importing and exporting as well. Mostly weapons. You'll also be going to meetings with me and a few alone, if I can't make it."

"I think I can handle that."

"Also, you will be becoming my wife in order for you to gain clearance to a lot of places.." I looked at her like she grew two heads.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me correctly, you'll be my wife. We actually have to be there at 4pm" it's 1pm right now.

"Ha, I can't marry you Emily."

"Oh is that so? Marco give us a minute please" I stared straight ahead as Emily got up, showing Marco to the door and locking it. I heard her loafers against the marble floor as she walked back over to me. I knew I was playing a dangerous game with Emily right now. I swallowed hard when I felt her hand slide to my shoulder. She gripped it tightly making me whimper.

"Now.. Jennifer, I know you value your life, your future.. You made the mistake by doing this undercover job and not being more careful." I jumped when I felt her gun against my head. Her hand slides from my shoulder to my neck. "All you have to do is be a good girl and follow my rules. Simple as that or you can die. You chose."

She runs the tip of her gun down the length my torso. My heart is beating fast as I try to follow her with just my eyes. I was lowkey getting turned on. The gun suddenly comes back up and it's under my chin. The safety clicks off.

"Now, what is it going to be?"

"I'm going to follow your rules" I breathe out. I feel the gun pull away. She clicks the safety back on.

"Good girl. Now, you have something that I want. Stand up please" I stand up and she comes over in front of me. I see her looking me up and down.

"See something you like?"