Chapter Twelve

WARNING: RATED M.

LENGTHY CHAPTER.

Contains: mirror choking and hair pulling.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

April 21st, 2020
Charlottesville, Virginia
The Prentiss Family Estate

I woke up alone in bed the next morning. Emily's side of the bed ice cold. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I stretched and got up, going into the bathroom. I was mind blown by the size of it. The closet connected to it and I was more excited to see that then the bathroom.

I used the bathroom before grabbing a towel to wash my face. After that I decided to look around the massive walk in closet she had. It was so organized and clean. Suits took up a huge part, different colors, styles, designs, and brands. I went over to the island she had and picked up her cologne, smelling it. TOM FORD, FUCKING FABULOUS. The bottle was so slick with the matte black finish.

After looking around some more, I decided to head downstairs to search for Emily. I tried to take in as much details as I could. Her house was amazing. Everything out of her room had pops of colors and art. I followed the sound of Emily's voice into her kitchen. She was at the stove, making breakfast.

"Good morning" she said smiling at me.

"Good morning" I slide into the barstool across from her. I run my eyes up her arms, trailing the tattoos she has.

"Marco, I'll call you later" she says hanging the phone up, "How did you sleep?" She asks me.

"I slept amazing. How are you?"

"I'm okay. I have a meeting to go to. Do you want to stay here and wait or you could go with me?"

"Mm, what kind of meeting?" I said taking the plate of food she offered me. She grabbed hers and came and sat beside me.

"I'm going to a winery to see about going into business with them. Then maybe do some wine tasting"

"Of course I would love to go. A girl can't say no to wine." We talk as we eat our breakfast, sharing some fruit here and there. We started getting ready around 12 o'clock. I'm so glad I brought a cute outfit along with me.

After we finish breakfast, we make our way upstairs. We take a shower in separate bathrooms so Emily wouldn't try anything and hurt herself. I also needed to text Garcia and let her know what our plans were for the day. We are in the bathroom together now, making out. She lifts me up on the bathroom counter and steps between my legs.

"I have to have you Jennifer.. I can't wait any longer" she whispers against my mouth as her hands rub over my thighs, pushing the robe I had on open.

"Emily we can't.." I whimper when I feel her hands slide dangerously close to my pussy.

"You either fuck me or I'll find someone else to do it" she says. I swallow hard staring at her. I feel jealousy run through me at the thought of someone else under her, she's mine. I grab her face smashing our lips together as she pulls at my underwear, I lift up and she slides them down, throwing them aside. I reach between us and slide her boxers down.

"Holy fuck.." I breathe out once I see her cock in all its glory. It's so fucking big. I push her back and climb down, sinking to my knees. I grab her cock between my hands and lean forward licking up the underside before wrapping my mouth around her tip.

"Fuck!" She groans out. I stare up at her as I slide my mouth over her, moaning loudly at the taste and feel of her in my mouth. I'm getting so turned on. She grabs my hair, gripping it in a ponytail as she starts fucking my mouth, making me gag. It feels so fucking good going down my throat. I could get used to undercover work.