Chapter Four

February, 12th, 2020
Charlottesville, Virginia
Oakhust Inn

The team and I arrived in Virginia around 7:30 that night, the party was starting at 10 o'clock. That gave us time to go everything and make sure I was okay. I couldn't go in with wires or a weapons, so I was pretty nervous. But, Pen being the tech God she is found me some diamonds earrings with a built mic so they could hear me.

"Okay team, it's 9:30 now. We have to complete this without any failures. Garcia will have eyes in the building at all times from the hotel. Now, Derek and Luke are going to be posing at guards, and Tara is going to be a bartender. Reid, Rossi, and I will be on standby at the building across the street. If at any point you don't feel safe Jennifer, go to Tara at the bar and order "Angel Wings". That will let us know to get you out of there. If, and this is a BIG if. If she offers you anything illegal, take it. We will have medicine here to help you, if needed. Try to remain within the cameras at all times as well." he waited a few seconds to let that sink in.

"We have to protect JJ with everything in us okay? Emily is the most powerful Mafia boss in Italy and she's here to take over. If you see anything and I mean ANYTHING suspicious happening let me know immediately, do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal" we all answered, he nodded.

"All right, let's head out" I stayed behind for a few minutes letting Garcia check over my outfit.

"You look absolutely amazing Jayje, you definitely have to use this again for a girls night." I have to admit the outfit was hot. I've never worn anything like this before. Hopefully it grabs Emily's attention.

"You think Emily will notice me?"

"Most definitely. I looked at the cameras and saw the line of people, you'll definitely turn heads." I smiled at her and gave her a hug. I pulled away taking a deep breath and letting it out.

"Okay, I'm ready" we hugged again and I left going downstairs to where everyone else was waiting.

It's show time.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Charlottesville, Virginia
Club Euphoria
VIP Section

I noticed her as soon as she walked into the club. She looked so pure and innocent, she looked around, assuming trying to find the bar. I smoked my blunt as my eyes followed her. Her blonde hair in a sea of black hair. I noticed her by the bar and I got up making my way over to the bar.

"I'll have whatever she's having and put it on my tab" I said to the bartender. They nodded and walked away going to the grab the drinks. I ran my eyes over her figure taking in her smooth skin. I could smell her perfume as we stood close in the crowded club.

"Thank you" I heard her say and suddenly I wanted her to talk more. I held my hand out.

"Emily Prentiss, and you are?"

"Jennifer" she held her hand out, I grabbed it bringing it to my lips as we locked eyes. I saw her swallow hard as I placed a kiss against the back of her hand.

"What brings you out tonight?"

"I took a little road trip to clear my head"

"I see, are you here alone?" The bartender brought the drinks back and I grabbed them handing her glass to her. We clinked glasses and took a sip.

"And yes, I'm here alone."

"Would you like to join me in the VIP section?" She smiled at me. I almost melted.

"Sure" I placed my hand on the small of her back as we made our way back to my section.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I couldn't breathe as Emily stood beside me at the bar, she looked even better in person. The all black outfit against her pale skin, the hand tattoos and her cologne. It was all so much. I didn't expect her to notice me right away. Luckily Tara was the bartender and knew to water my drink down. Because if I drank anything, the night wouldn't end so well, it would but not in the way we need it to.

"So, Jennifer, how old are you?" Emily asked as we sat there. I let my eyes run over her figure, taking in every little detail of her outfit. I felt something stirring inside of me.

"24, you?"

"27, are you nervous?" I shift a little under her stare.

"A little. I never go out alone, this is new to me. I just broke up with my boyfriend and I've never talked to a woman before"

"I won't do anything you don't want to do, I promise." I see her grab something from the table, I notice it's a blunt and I pray she doesn't asks me to hit it.

"Here, this will calm you down" she holds the blunt out to me, I want to say no but a part of me wants to do it for fun. Once in a lifetime opportunity right? And Hotch said it was okay. I take it from her and seal my lips around it. I take a pull from it. Just like in high school. I hand it back to her. I can feel my eyes getting heavy as we pass it back and forth.

"Let's go dance" she says standing up, she grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet. We make our way towards the dance floor as Sex With Me by Rihanna started playing. I start blushing as she pulls me to her holding my waist tightly. My back flush against her front. I read her file so I wasn't surprised when I felt a bulge.

"Relax, I don't bite.. Unless you want me to" I was red with embarrassment because the team could hear. But, luckily Emily couldn't tell because we are under a red light right now.

She holds my waist as we start swaying, "Loosen up" she whispers into my ear. I relax and let go. I grind back against her. I shouldn't be enjoying this the way I am. But, there's something about Emily that just feels right but also VERY wrong.

I turn around in her arms and hook an arm over her shoulder as she places a leg between my thighs. I start grinding against her as the song changes to a fast pace one. I can feel myself getting turned on and I pray Emily doesn't feel it. I feel her hand snake around and grab my ass keeping me close as we dance to multiple songs.

...

I stayed at the club until 5am at the request of Emily. She dropped me off at my hotel after everything.

"I had a wonderful night Jennifer. If you're ever back in the area and want to see me, call me. I would love to spend more time with you" she hands me a card. She steps close to me and begins to lean down. I swallow hard as my eyes flutter shut, I feel her hand come up and rest against my cheek.

The metal of her rings making me shiver as her lips graze mine. I sigh into the kiss before pulling back.

"Goodnight Emily"

"Goodnight Jennifer" I give her a small wave as I make my way into the hotel. I head upstairs to the hotel room Garcia and I are sharing and throw myself on the bed. I'm screwed.

"Falling In love was never in my plan. Until one day I just realized that I love this person too much."

-Unknown

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Uh-oh, the girls have met! Jennifer is already feeling some type of way but don't worry, I'm not going to rush it. It's gonna be while before they meet again!

Stay tuned for more babies! Hope you're still enjoying! ❤️

*мафия - Mafia