Chapter Fifteen

WARNING: RATED M.

Contains: hair pulling, ass smacking, slut shaming, and voyeurism?

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Emily dragged me through the house, trying to get us away from everyone. My heart was beating so fast as I tried to turn the earrings off without her noticing. But, I honestly don't know if they're off or on at this point and I don't care to find out. I need Emily to fuck me fast or I'm going to explode.

She finally finds a room with a couch in it and drags me inside locking the door. She pins me against the door, smashing our lips together. Her tongue swipes against my lips and I open them letting her tongue thrust inside. I moan into the kiss, arching against her.

"God, I've missed you so much Jennifer. Being away from you should most definitely be illegal." Her hands are rubbing all over my body. Her hands hot against my back as she pulls me closer to her.

"I've missed you too. I need you so bad" I bite my lip when she steps between my legs, her bulge pressing against my swollen clit. I've been wet since she stepped into my house. I didn't want to go to the event but I had to for the case. She wraps her arms around my thighs picking me up. I reach between us and start undoing her belt and pants pushing them down.

"Fuck Jennifer" she groans as I start stroking her cock, feeling it grow more in my hands.

"I can't wait to feel you inside of me. I can't get enough of you" she pulled me away from the door and walked us over to the couch. She put me down and I pushed her down on the couch. She sat there watching me as I slipped my dress off. I got on my knees and crawled between her legs, grabbing her cock.

"You look so perfect on yours knees" I smile at her before taking her cock into my mouth, tasting her. I moan around her as I slide her deeper into my mouth. "Jesus" she breathes out when I tug at her balls, my head head bobbing up and down.

"Get up Jennifer" she says. I pull back and stand up. She stands up and takes her suit jacket off along with her shirt. I lick my lips staring at her abs. She grabs my face pulling me into a kiss, turning me around. She pulls back and faces me towards the couch.

"Bend over" I shudder and bend over, holding the back of the couch. I look over my shoulder staring at her. I gasp when I see her stroking her cock, staring at me. She steps forward and grabs the sides of my thong, pulling it down. She kneels down behind me and spreads my ass cheeks sliding her tongue inside my pussy.

"Fuuuck, please" I hang my head, biting my lip. I've been on edge for days. A vibrator can only bring so much pleasure when you've been fucked properly. She smacks my ass and I whimper out pushing back against her wanting, NEEDING more. I feel her stand up and step closer to me. I feel the tip of her dick against my hole and I grip the couch tighter.

"Holy shit.." I breathe out when I feel her sliding into me, stretching me out. I feel her lay against me, her breath hitting my ear as she slides in more.

"Your pussy is so tight. Did I not stretch you out enough last time?"

"No, fuck I need more" she sits up and grabs my hair in her fist pulling at it. I gasp loudly at the pain and pleasure that it brings.

"I can't wait to get you back to my place and rail you into the bed until you're begging me to stop. I want you close to death by the time I'm done with you"

"Fuck yes Emily! Take it, own it" she growls and pulls my hair harder bringing me up to her. I reach back and grip her hips as she starts pounding into me. My eyes flutter shut when her hand slides up my body and fits around my neck. My mouth falls open in a silent scream when I see a mirror in front of us.

I can see Emily's face, she's staring at me as she pounds into me. I clench around her when her other hand comes around and starts rubbing my clit.

"You're so wet. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I stroked my cock to thoughts of you." I moan loudly. "My cum was shooting all over the shower wall as I thought about your cunt wrapped around my cock, milking me"

"Please" I whimper out. My legs are shaking as her fingers speed up. I can feel her cock throbbing inside of me.

"Please what?" She squeezes my neck tighter and I start getting lightheaded from the pounding I'm receiving. I lock eyes with her in the mirror.

"Make me cum, daddy" she grunts loudly and pushes me back down. I grip the couch as she places my leg on the couch, going even deeper. I try to move away but she grips my hips harder. "FUCK YOURE SO DEEP"

"I'm gonna cum" she breathes out. I look back at her with low eyes.

"Give me your cum, make me walk around like the little slut I am with it inside me." Her grip gets even tighter. I can feel her rings bruising my hips.

"I'm going to cum Emily, don- don't stop" she leans down and presses her lips against my neck.

"I'm not going to stop"

I reach between my legs and start rubbing my clit. My whole body is tingling, "IM CUMMMING!" I scream out, pushing my hand back against her stomach so she can pull out. She slaps my hand away.

"Cum again for me"

"Ok" I breathe out. My eyes roll back and I go limp as I cum again squeezing her cock. She smacks my ass as she cums inside of me grunting loudly. She lays against me breathing heavily. She finally stands up and pulls out of me slowly. I turn around and sit back on the couch, staring at her as she stands there catching her breath.

"Take me home, NOW"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Do you think the mic was really off..? 👀😈

Stay tuned for more smut next chapter 💦