Chapter Six

April 5th, 2020
Charlottesville, Virginia
The Prentiss Family Estate

I still couldn't get Jennifer out of my head. She was so beautiful and just my type. I wonder if I would ever see her again. I didn't know her last name or even where she was form. I couldn't find her. Anyways, enough of that.

We are on our way to this man that borrowed money from us when we first arrived. He heard that we moved in and we offered him a deal. He give him the money and he works for us. He had three weeks to get the money back to us or suffer the consequences. He knew the rules when he took the money. $10,000, to be exact.

We pulled up to the house and I climbed out slipping my glasses on. Marco getting out with me. We made our way up the dirty sidewalk. I rolled my eyes at the filth. I knocked on the door. I looked around as I waited. I knocked again but no answer. I heard movement and I sighed. This is the tough part. I stepped back and raised my leg kicking the door in.

"Oh Kevin" I said stepping into the house. I saw him run towards the back door and I followed him. I caught him by the back gate. I kicked him in the back sending him to the ground. Marco came around and pinned him to the ground.

"Now, Kevin. I hate messing up my new shoes and suits. You should know that. This is my 3rd time coming to your house. Where the fuck is my money?!"I took my gun out and grabbed the silencer from my jacket pocket. I twisted it on as I waited for an answer.

"I don't-" Marco shoved his face harder into the ground. "I'll get it to you, I need more time!" I bent down placing the gun against his head.

"You have 48 hours. I expect $15,000 in my hands when I come back and if it's not all there.. You'll see." I pushed his head hard with the gun standing up. "Come on Marco, this place is disgusting." I said kicking dirt at the guy as I walked away. I dusted myself off when I reached the porch.

I walked over to the car climbing in, "Let's go to the mall. I need some more clothes"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I sat in my living room looking around. It felt empty and cold in here. I couldn't have anything personal in case Emily decided to come by here or anybody else. There was nothing to watch, there was nothing to do. I couldn't call anybody either. Rossi had gave me a card with a lot of money on it, he wouldn't tell me how much either.

I decided to go to the mall. I had to get clothes for my "job" anyways. I was going to be teaching English since I do communication for the FBI. Makes sense right? I guess so too.

I got up and went to my bedroom. I grabbed some black ripped jeans and my black hoodie, I threw my Jean jacket on top of it. I went into the bathroom and put on some light make up and fixed my hair a little. I threw my converse on and grabbed my purse and everything else I needed heading out.

The FBI "gifted" me with a white Mercedes Benz, so I fit the part. I had to play this high maintenance ass woman to get Emily's attention. It was difficult to say the least. As I made my way to the mall, I went the way that took me past Emily's house. It was MASSIVE. She had guards all around the entrance. The school I was teaching at was down the street from her place.

Once I finally made it to the mall, I handed the car over to the valet and went inside. I didn't know where to start. I wish I had Tara and Pen with me. Especially Pen, she always picks the best outfits.

I started off by grabbing a coffee, as I was walking down to Sephora, I saw her. She saw me too. It was like looking at your long lost lover, the one that you were meant to be with. I walked off before she could make her way over to me. I stayed in Sephora for 30 minutes getting brand new makeup and perfume. I spent close to $400, Garcia would be so proud.

As I was making my way out of the store I bumped into Emily. I dropped my bag and I watched as she bent down picking it up. I couldn't breathe as she stood up handing it to me.

"Here you go" I grabbed it.

"T-thank you" she stood there staring at me like I was a ghost. She looked so good in streetwear.

"I thought I would never see you again. Are you taking another vacation?"

"No.. I actually just moved here to take a job. When I was down here, I had an interview. What are you doing?" We started walking around together. It felt weird to be with her.

"Just shopping around. Had a boring day today."

"What are you shopping for?"

"Nothing really. Whatever catches my eye honestly.." I saw her staring at me as she said that. I blushed a little, but not too much. Her hand was on the small of my back as we walked. She followed me into every store I went to.

"I hope I can see you again" she said as I put my bags into my car. I smiled at her as I climbed into the drivers seat.

"Maybe, I'll see you around" I closed my door pulling away from her. I let out the breath of air I was holding. That was intense for no reason.

Once I arrived back to the house, I took everything upstairs and put it away before stripping my clothes off. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on climbing in. I stood under the hot water as I replayed seeing Emily in my head.

My hand slides down my stomach as I thought about her. I've never touched myself to someone, especially a woman. A dangerous one at that.

I honestly couldn't wait to see her again...

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

WHEW CHILE- I, can they fuck already or..? 👀

STAY TUNED CHILE 🥵😅