Chapter Twenty-Two

May 10th, 2020
Firenze, Italy
Florence Airport

We stepped off the airplane and made our way to the awaiting car, we are apparently in Firenze, Emily said she had a gift for me. That could honestly mean anything. I could be walking into my death right now.

"Relax Jennifer. I'm not going to kill you." Emily said halfway through the drive. I looked over at her. She was strolling through her phone as we sat in the back of the car.

"Well, where are we going?" I question her.

"We are going... Somewhere. You will see soon, just be patient my love" I could see her smirking and I rolled my eyes sitting back. I hate not knowing what's going on and I hate not having my phone either. I missed everybody. That's what I get for falling in love with a Mafia boss. I just had to fuck up somewhere.

30 minutes later we arrive to this villa, it's so beautiful. I've always loved the rustic looks to houses, I think it's so breathtaking. We drive through the gates and up this long driveway. There's trees and flowers around the entire property. We pulled up to the front of the house. My side was towards the house. Emily got out of the car and came around opening my door. I stepped out and looked at this massive villa sitting in front of me.

"Come on, let's go inside" Emily grabbed my hand and we our way up the stairs to the front door, she let us in and we walked into this beautiful foyer. The outside looked so dated but the inside was so modern and sleek.

"It's beautiful" I said as we walked further into the house. I was in awe at the few things I saw already.

"Do you like it?" She asks as we stop in the formal living room.

"I love it"

"Well, congratulations on being a home owner then"

"What do you mean?"

"This is my gift to you. It's 7.5-hectares, has 10 bedrooms and 6 baths on the main property and a few other buildings surrounding it."

"How big is 7.5 hectares?"

"In comparison, I'd say about 7-8 professional football fields, give or take" I stared at her with my mouth wide open.

"Are we moving here?"

"We are. This will get us away from pretty much everybody and also give the security team enough viewpoints from each direction. I want you to be comfortable and I want you to be able to walk around or have time to yourself. You're free to remodel whatever you want on this property. It's yours, whether we stay together or not."

"I- I don't know what to say. This is a hug ass property Emily" she chuckles.

"I know, that's why I bought it. Come on, let me take you on a tour" we make our way around the main house first. The primary bedroom was to die for. We had a sitting room that connected to the bedroom. The bathroom was even more amazing. There were her and her sinks with a massive walk-in closet that went down, that's where Emily was keeping all her "things". The shower was all glass and there was a large garden tub that sat by the window.

After we looked through the main house, she took me around the rest of the property. There were 5 other builds. One had the same rooms and bathrooms as the main house, that's where the security and others were going to sleep if they weren't close family or friends. We had our own church as well since Emily's family is Catholic. Our last stop was a garden. It had the most beautiful colors ever within the flowers. And there was a large fountain in the middle.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked Emily after we walked in silence for a good ten minutes. She had her hands in her pockets and my hands were wrapped tightly around her bicep.

"Of course, what's up?"

"H-how long have you known? That I was FBI?" Silence.

"You gotta be smarter than me if you want to catch me. Remember when I went away for those 10 days?"

"I do."

"Marco told me the 5th day I was gone. I have a lot of people on my payroll Jennifer. I know a lot of things the FBI or CIA don't even know and I'm very sure of that. My mother is the US Ambassador, you think she doesn't know every government employee? I know everything about you Jennifer Jareau. I know your blood type, where your parents live, I even know when your wisdom teeth were pulled."

"Why didn't you say anything or kill me?"

"I don't kill without asking or getting the full story first. I'm not that much an asshole, most of the time. I didn't say anything because I was enjoying your company. You didn't have anybody snooping around and you weren't looking for anything. You acted your normal self, which I appreciate. You aren't the first person to do this, but you are the only person to get this far." We stopped walking and she turned towards me. I let my eyes run over her face as we faced one another.

"I respect you even though my boss wants you dead or in jail. You're a human being with a big heart, whether you believe that or not. I see the way you are with Hannah and your family. You're a big softie, as Hannah says"

"She said that?!" I smile at her.

"She did" She frowns a little and I laugh. "But, it's adorable and I know you don't want to be called adorable but you are. I'm willing to risk everything for you, I'll try to protect and help you as much as I can."

"Thank you Jennifer, that means a lot to me. Now, I believe we have to go get married" she said checking her watch.

"I guess we're getting married"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

THAT's A BIG ASS VILLA 😳 Jennifer is lucky ass fuck 😭 I'm so fucking jealous!

AND EMILY KNEW BASICALLY THE ENTIRE TIME 👀 Jennifer must have some good🐱

Anyways, y'all stay tuned! I'm going to try and update but life is slamming into me and I have other responsibilities outside of Wattpad, I appreciate you guys not hammering me for updates, I love you all 😘

Also, HAPPY JUNETEENTH! If you are not a POC, please educate yourself on our culture and learn more about it. Try to see things through our eyes. IF YOU ever have any questions about our culture please reach out and we will educate you, FULLY. We helped make America what it is today. Look around your house and pretty much everything in there was made by a POC, remember that next time you wanna be racist and if you're racist,

STOP READING MY SHIT AND SUCK A DICK. Have a blessed day 😘💅🏾