Chapter Fourteen

WARNING: RATED M.

Minor smut but contains dirty talk. Jennifer is wearing the "earrings" so the team can hear everything she just can't hear them.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

April 30th, 2020
Charlottesville, Virginia
Jareau "Jones" Household

It's been 9 LONG days without any contact from Emily. During that time, the team and I had more meetings at the library, trying to dive deeper into her life and everyone else around her. Garcia had given me some "spy" gear to wear for when Emily and I hang out and I honestly don't want to wear them because I know how.. Sexual we can get. I don't need the team hearing me fucking her already or AT ALL.

It was a Saturday night again when Emily texted me, I was in bed watching a movie.

"Hey, are you busy?"

"No, what's up?" Instead of her texting me back, she called.

"What are you doing right now?" She asks when I pick up the phone.

"Watching a movie and drinking wine, what are you doing?"

"Coming to pick you up actually. You have about 40 minutes to get ready, wear formal wear please"

"May I ask where we are going?"

"We are going to an event and I would love for you to be my date" I smiled to myself as I thought about being shown off.

"Okay, I'll see you soon" we hung up and I jumped up, running upstairs to my room. I went into my closet, to the safe I had hidden. I pulled my phone out and texted the group letting them know what's going on. I had to wear the "earrings" and to be honest, I did not want to wear them. I knew Emily would want to have sex and I want the same since we haven't seen each other. I was so ready for her to be inside me again, I didn't know what to do.

I went through my closet looking for the perfect dress. After I found my outfit, I quickly went into the bathroom to freshen and do my hair and makeup. I shaved again to make sure I was smooth. I placed some shimmer oil on my skin then back into my room to get ready.

I slipped the dress on then my heels before placing the earrings in. They were diamond studs so they went perfectly with the outfit. They had a cool feature, if you twist the diamonds, they turn the mic on and off. I sprayed some Chanel CoCo Mademoiselle on and and headed downstairs. As I was getting my clutch together, I heard my doorbell go off. I took a deep breath and turned the earrings on.

"Show time" I grabbed my clutch and made my way to the door, hoping that Emily wouldn't say anything off the wall just yet. I opened the door and she turned towards me, running her eyes over my body, licking her lips.

"Jennifer.." she breathes out, she steps into the house. I back up a little at the sight of her. She looks so fucking sexy, especially in the fucking turtle neck.

"Hi, is this formal enough?" I did a little spin for her, letting her see that my back was out as well. I heard her suck in some air.

"Maybe we should stay in tonight.." I blush a little.

"I didn't get ready for nothing ma'am, so we are going out" I said pushing her out of the door and locking it behind us. She chuckles and places her on the small of my back as we make our way to her car.

She opens my door and I climb in. She was driving an Aston Martin tonight in the color divine red, it was so sleek and luxurious. Especially the all black interior.

"How are you doing?" She asked as we made our way to the event. Her hand was on my thigh as she drove with the other hand.

"I'm okay, are you okay?"

"I'm.. I'm alive. I want to apologize for what you saw at the winery the other day. I was just trying to protect you. There's a lot you're going to find out about me.. Some of those things aren't very pleasant to hear but I mean well when I do them and I'm only doing what I was put in charge to do."

"What do you do?" I asked quietly. She sat there silent for a minute and I knew she was battling with herself on whether to tell me or not.

"I- I'm a mafia boss. I inherited it from my grandpa a few years ago after he died. I mostly run Italy but we moved business here and yeah.. We are trying to move into the states to gain respect here."

"So the event.. It's a mafia event?"

"It is.. Are you okay with that? I can take you back home if this is uncomfortable for you. It's not every day that you meet a billionaire mafia boss" I smile at her.

"No, I want to go, especially if it's with you" she smiled and gripped the wheel tighter, speeding up. I bite my lip as she moves her hand to the inside of my thigh. I was already worked up from the moment I saw her.

....

10 minutes later we pull up to a mansion, wasn't as big as hers but it was amazing. There were luxury cars lined up everywhere and people standing around mingling with one another. We drove up the driveway and she got out, coming to open my door. I stepped out and looked around as she handed the keys to the valet. She places her hand on the small of my back as we walk closely together, inside the mansion. There were more people inside, standing around laughing, talking loudly, and smoking. There was also a fully stocked bar. There were mostly Italian people here.

"AHH EMILY!!" An older man said coming over to us. He grabbed her face, kissing both cheeks before turning to me, "and who is this lovely lady?"

"Dad, this is Jennifer, the one I was telling you about. Jennifer, this is my father Edward Prentiss"

"It's very nice to meet you sir" I said shaking his hand.

"Good catch" he said winking at her before walking away. We greet some more people before we head over to the bar to grab a drink. We stood closely together as we talked. Her leg was between my thigh as I leaned against a window.

"God, I can't wait to get you home. You being in this dress should be a crime. You're absolutely perfect Jennifer" I blush and take a sip of wine, cooling off.

"You're not so bad yourself handsome." She leans down and presses her lips against my neck, making my eyes flutter and my stomach clench. I press my hand against her stomach, holding her back.

"Baby, wait. We can't do this here"

"Then let's somewhere more private" she said pulling back. Her eyes were black as she stared at me. I swallow thickly as my throat went dry. She presses herself against me and I feel her cock against my lower region. "I don't think I can wait any longer without being inside of you again. You're like a drug" I gasp quietly when I feel her press against me more.

"Okay" I breathe out, licking my lips. She grabs my hand and pulls me away from the window, basically dragging me through the crowd to somewhere more private.

I need to turn the mic off before the team gets a show from us and I rather that not happen. Garcia, Tara, and Derek would never stop teasing me about it. And to be honest, I rather them not hear how slutty I become for Emily.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

AND SO THE SMUT BEGINS 😈

Should she keep the mic on or turn it off? 👀

The next chapter will have DRAMA so be prepared for what's going to happen at the party. Will someone notice Jennifer for who she really is or will Emily kill someone again for disrespecting her?

Stay tuned for more babes 😘😈