Chapter Sixteen

WARNING: RATED M.

Contains: choking, ass-smacking, hair-pulling, slut-shaming, public sex aka agoraphilia.

Slight mention of hybristophilia 👀 new kink for y'all to learn. Let me know when you look it up.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Emily couldn't keep her hands to herself as she drove to her house. Her right hand had a tight grip on my thigh. I started taking my jewelry off, pretending to get a head start. I put the earrings in the side door panel. I'll grab them later.

"So, I know we've never discussed this but I wanted to see where you stand" I swallowed looking at her, my eyes flicking from her face to the hand on the steering wheel, she was gripping it tightly as she pulled onto the interstate.

"Okay, what is it?"

"I'm a dominant, I don't know if you can see that or not. I have.. I have rules in the bedroom for my partner. I want them to be fully submissive to me, whatever I say goes.. I don't expect you to agree right away but I want to warn you incase I switch.."

"What do you mean switch?" I said narrowing my eyes at her. The air in the car felt like it was going away, the hand on my thigh was gripping tighter and she was speeding a little more.

"I can get.. Rough in bed. I don't want to go into details until you've had time to think and read over a contract."

"Contract?"

"Yes, a contract. There are things that need to be discussed, things that we have to sit down and come to agreement to. I want you to be my submissive.. I want control over your life, I want to make you mine. Forever honestly. You're very different than any other woman I've been with." I stare at her as everything runs through my head. I wouldn't mind being hers forever but I don't think the FBI would enjoy that.

"Okay.. I want to try it" I see a smile come to her face before she grabs my hand, bringing it to her lips.

"Prefect"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"Did we really just hear that?" Tara said staring at me with wide eyes. We were on listening duty tonight. The guys had some stuff to take care of in Washington, so they currently weren't in the state with us.

"I- I'm speechless.. Who knew JJ was like that? I mean- We can't tell her we heard, she's going to be so embarrassed. I have to erase it"

"That's the least we can do.. Maybe we shouldn't have her wear that anymore. I mean she is suppose to be getting into a relationship with Emily.. They're going to be having sex all the time. If Hotch or Derek hear that, they're going to be pissed." Tara and I went through removing any recordings we had from night and disconnecting her earrings we were gonna tell the guys that the earrings malfunctioned.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Emily had me pinned against the front door as she kissed on my neck. I tried pushing against her shoulders, "Baby let's go inside" She lifts my left leg up, wrapping it around her waist. I gasp out when I feel her press against me. I didn't have any underwear on, she never gave them back.

"I need you now Jennifer" Fuck, I've never had sex like this before. Out in the open, for anybody to see, granted her house sits further to the back. I feel her reach between us and undo her pants, pushing them down enough to get her cock out. I gasp out loudly when she slams into me. My head falls back against the door and her lips attach to my neck.

"Fuck, you feel amazing Jennifer" she groans against my neck. I let my arms drape around her shoulders as my eyes flutter shut. She pulls out then slams back into me, pushing my back against the door with each thrust.

"Fuck, you're so deep Emily" I whimper into her ear, holding the back of her head as she sucks on my neck, probably leaving marks on me. She grips my hips tightly as she pounds into me, sliding in and out of my horny pussy. Everything about her turns me. Her style, her body, her tattoos, the way she carries herself, plus.. She's everything I shouldn't be with. She's a mafia boss with multiple illegal businesses and not to mention all of the murders she has committed. Fuck but I like it so much, there should be a law banning me from being so attracted to her.

"Please don't stop baby" I breathe into her ear. I can feel my stomach clenching. "I need more, please" I whine out. Fuck, I need her deeper and harder. She steps back and let's my leg down. She pushes me towards the railing that's on the stairs.

"Lift your dress" she says standing back stroking her cock. I whimper and place my hands on the railing, I steady myself before reaching back, lifting my dress up around my waist. I look back over my shoulder at her.

"Like this sir?"

"Fuck, just like that baby. Just like that, don't move" she says coming over to me. I stare at her with my bottom lip between my teeth, waiting for her to take me again. She steps closer and grabs her cock, rubbing the tip around my clit. My eyes slam shut at the sensation and I grip the railing tighter.

"Holy shit Emily!" I push back against her as she finally slides back into me. She grabs my right leg and brings it up so it's laying up on the railing. I'm so glad I work out often. She slides in deeper and I gasp out at the fullness. "Please" I whine out quietly.

She leans forward so we are face to face as her hand slides under my thigh, finding my swollen clit. My pussy clenches around her as she rubs my clit in time with her deep thrust, "Fuck yes please. Fuck me like that Emily"

"You're such a worthless slut. Letting me fuck you out in the open. Anybody could come by and see you. See how dirty you are" I lean my head back against her shoulder.

"Please make me cum, please daddy" she growls against my ear and brings her hand up, wrapping it around my neck, choking me. I stop breathing for a second as she pushes in touching my g spot. It makes me freeze as I let the pleasure run through me. It makes my leg shake.

"Is that the spot baby? Huh, are you going to cum for daddy? Are you going to show me what a good dirty girl you are? Let me feel you cum around my cock!" She pulls her hand away from my neck and I gasp for air as she smacks her hand against my ass cheek, making it sting with pleasure.

"Fuck yes! I'm going to cum so fucking hard, fuck me harder" she fists my hair in her hand, pulling at it as she slams into me making my legs shake. I can't speak at the moment, it feels like a train is slamming into me.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum Jennifer" she leans down, laying her head against my back as her thrust get jerky. She pushes in and holds her cock deep inside of me. I clench around her cumming hard, squirting. She grunts and cums inside of me. We stand there for a few seconds before she pulls away, we fix ourselves and she gets her key out, letting us inside.

I'm still not done with her. I can fuck all night, I just hope she's ready.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

FUCK, not them fucking outside 😩 just imagine walking by and seeing that. JESUS CHRIST. That will make ya pussy throb 🦋