Chapter Twenty-Three

WELCOME BACK BABES!

We are bringing the team back this chapter. 😎

Enjoy 😈😘

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

June 10th, 2020
Firenze, Italy
Penthouse Conference Room
One Month Later

"Okay team, are we ready to start?" Hotch asked as he looked around the conference room at his team. There was Reid, Tara, Derek, Garcia, Rossi, and Luke. Along with a new guy named Matt and a few other agents. They were about to start an operation to get JJ back into the states and Emily, along with her family, arrested.

"Ready"

"Okay, we have to do this with no failures, we can't risk anyone's life, especially JJ's. We have their location thanks to our buddies at the Interpol NCB (National Central Bureau). We've had a few weeks to get this meeting with Emily set up. According to her Rossi is a former Mafia boss, turned Author, looking to get back into the Mafia business. Matt, will be his right hand man. We all know that Emily knows who we are. Expect for David. He's only listed as an Author, thanks to Garcia. And Matt wasn't with the team."

"I want to be very clear when I say this. This is just a meeting. Dave needs to get on her good side, we know JJ will be there. If she says something or not, depends on how this investigation is going to go. The ring Dave wears has a microphone in there as well as Matt's pocket pen. We will have eyes on the meeting the whole time incase things get out of hand. Matt will be armed because he is Dave's security."

He looked at them all standing around.

"Let's go"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"Jennifer baby, come on, I have a meeting to go to." Emily said as I sat in her lap, kissing all over her face. Over the last month or so, we've became closer, as a couple. I could feel myself falling in love with her. I love spending time with her, whether it's doing business or not.

"I know but you have time, I know what time it starts" she chuckles and sits back in the chair, looking up at me. "Are we still on for dinner tonight?" I asked as she rubs her hands up and down my thighs.

"We are, I wouldn't miss it for the world." I grab her face and lean down, kissing her. Our tongues dancing together as we make out. She makes my eyes roll back, the feeling of her hands grabbing at me and the taste of the cinnamon jolly rancher she eats.

"Okay baby, I really gotta go. I promise, I'll make up to you later. If you want to join me for the meeting, you know where we'll be" I stand up and she followed suit, I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Okay, I'll see you later baby" we kissed a few more times before she left to the "Shed", that's where we held most of the meetings, you couldn't get in unless one of us lets you in. I went upstairs to our room and started getting ready for the day. I want to go shopping, not that I need anything but a girl can never have too much. Plus, Emily was FINALLY letting me have a laptop, so I was going to the Apple store as well.

I went into the closet and picked out my outfit for the day, I mean we are in Italy and only hours away form Milan. I had to do my part and look the part. Everyone pretty much knew who I was by now because of Emily and her status here. They knew not to mess with me. The Mafia follows me wherever I go. It's a blessing and a curse. It's been hard not talking to the team but.. I can honestly say, I love the lifestyle I have now.

I get waited on hand and foot. Whatever I want, I get with a snap of the fingers and not to mention the great sex I get to have with Emily almost every night, if she's not away on "business".

After I'm done getting dressed, I go into the bathroom and get my hair and makeup freshened up. I grab my purse and throw everything I need inside. I spray myself with perfume and leave our room, heading downstairs.

"Good evening, Mrs. Prentiss" our housekeeper Martina said as I walked into the kitchen area.

"Hi Marina, remember, call me JJ, please." She smiles at me. She was the sweetest middle-aged woman ever. She made the best pancakes and bacon ever. A key to my heart.

"Yes, I'm sorry, Mrs. JJ" I smile at her.

"I'm leaving the house for a few hours. Emily is in a meeting right now, just let people know we are out if they are looking for us. If it's important, transfer them to Marco until Emily is available." I grab my car keys then make my way outside to the "Shed". I noticed a bunch of black SUVs out front. This must be an important meeting.

I let myself into the shed and the person sitting there with Emily was not who I was expecting to see. I froze a little in the doorway before pulling myself together.

"Hey baby, everything okay?" Emily asked from beside Rossi, they were playing poker like she always does at these meetings.

"Uh, y-yeah. I was going to head into town and go to a few stores and I have an order at Apple to pick up" I tried not to stare at Rossi but I could feel his eyes burning into me.

"Okay, before you leave. I want to introduce you to a potential business partner of ours. Jennifer this is David, David this is my wife Jennifer." He stood and I walked up, shaking the outstretched hand he offered.

"It's nice to meet you Jennifer"

"Nice to meet you too David. Well, I'm gonna head out. Just wanted to let you know I was leaving."

"Before you go" she stands up and digs her pocket, handing me a wad of money. "Here, use this to shop. Also, while you're at the Apple Store, pick Marco and I out new phones please. Also, yourself too." I take the money, putting into my purse.

"Okay, I'll see you later baby" I lean up and press my lips against hers. I sneak a look at Rossi before I leave the shed. Once I get into my car, I lean my head back sighing loudly.

This isn't going to end good.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

OK! So.. This is really happening. Just want to let you guys know, I have a very INTERESTING twist or chapter to this story that will happen in later chapters but I'm so excited for it. 😈

Hope you're enjoying the story still! 😘🥰