Chapter Eleven

WARNING: RATED M.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I swallowed hard as she pushed my legs apart. I whimper when I feel her hand on my inner thigh, rubbing it.

"Please" I whisper against her lips "Touch me" she stands up, grabbing my hand.

"Let's go to my room" I nod and get up, following her through the house. We finally make it to her room and I'm in awe at it. It makes her even more sexier. It smells just like her. The black interior and the black decor along with the black bed and gold accents around the room.. It was so sexy. It was HER.

I feel her come up behind me pulling at my dress. I feel a bulge against my ass and I gasp quietly. Ever since I read her files, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I mean I've heard of them but I've never seen or met an intersexual woman. The only thing the file didn't say was how big she was. I guess I'm about to find out.

"Can I taste you Jennifer?" She whispers into my ear. I shiver and moan loudly.

"Yes, please" she walks us over to her bed and turns me around, pushing me on the bed. She takes her suit jacket off, throwing it in the chair along with her tie. I lick my lips watching her. I scoot up the bed and lay back on her pillows. She gets on the bed laying between my legs. I bite my lip staring at her.

I can't believe I'm really about to fuck a mafia boss, the one we are suppose to be arresting! Our prime suspect. I couldn't help it though.. She's just so attractive. I guess Hotch was right, once again.

"You smell amazing Jennifer.." she says licking my thigh. I gasp watching her.

"Shit Emily" she grabs the crotch of my panties and moves it aside. My hips buck a little at the cold air. She locks eyes with me as she leans forward.

"Fuuuuck!" My head falls back as her tongue slides through my folds, tasting and teasing me.

"Fuck, you taste so delicious!" She wraps her arms around my thighs, pulling me closer to her face. Her lips wrap around my clit, sucking.

"That's so good baby" she teases my hole with her fingers before slowly sliding two fingers into me. I clench around them as her tongue flicks against my clit. "Holy shit." She slides her fingers in deeper curling them up. She slowly fucks me as she sucks my clit.

I haven't felt this good in a long time. I can't even think straight. My head is already spinning. I sit up on my elbows and watch her.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum" she speeds her fingers up as she flicks harder against my clit. My legs are shaking and my stomach is quivering. "Holy fuck Emily! Don't stop!" She thrusts a few more times before my legs clamp around her head, cumming harder than I have before. My body is trembling when she kisses up my body. She reaches my lips and I grab her stomach pulling her closer. She groans in pain.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I feel something on my hand when I go to grab her stomach again. I pull my hand back and notice something red. Blood.

"Emily, are you bleeding?!" I push her back and sit up.

"Shit" she gets up, going into the bathroom. I fix my underwear and dress, following her. I watch as she takes her shirts off revealing a white bandage on her stomach.

"W-what happened?" I ask walking over to her. I help her get the bandage off.

"Uh.. Caught in a cross fire." She hisses as I take the bandage off finally. I swallow hard looking at the gunshot wound.

"Do you have a first aid kit?"

"Yeah, it's under the cabin" I bend down, grabbing it before standing back up. I start helping her clean the wound. I carefully rub Vaseline on it before placing a clean bandage over it.

"There, good to go" she smiles softly at me.

"Thank you. I'm sorry I ruined the night.. I know you wanted to continue." I wave her off.

"It's fine. Just want to make sure you're okay first. I should probably head home though..."

"No, stay the night. It's Saturday tomorrow. We can hang out either around the house or go and do something" I pretend to think about it, knowing I'm going to say yes.

"Okay, but I don't have any clothes"

"Well, let's go to your place and grab you some"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

She lets me change into a pair of her sweatpants and a hoodie since it was getting chilly outside. I grabbed my purse while she grabbed her phone, keys, and wallet. We went to her massive car garage and climbed into one of her "normal" cars. That still being a blacked out Tesla. The car smelled just like her.

"Are you sure you're okay to drive?" I asked before we got in.

"Yes Jennifer. I'm fine to drive. Now, get in" she opens the car door for me so I can climb in. I roll my eyes playfully, climbing in. She walks around in and climbs in as well. She starts the car up and we pull out of the garage, leaving her house. She follows my directions to my house.

"Are you coming in?" I ask once we arrive.

"Of course. Not letting you go alone." We get out of the car and make our way up the sidewalk to the front door. I use my key letting us in.

"I'll only be a few minutes" I quickly make my way upstairs. I go into my closet and quietly go to the safe I have hidden. I pull out the phone the FBI gave me and texted the team in our GC.

"Staying at Emily's tonight. Well be home Sunday. Will update when I'm back."

I sent the message and quickly put it away before I grab a bag, packing some clothes and my toiletries. After I have everything I go back downstairs to Emily. She's on the couch strolling through her phone.

"Okay, I'm ready" she stands up and comes over to me.

"I have to make a pit stop before we go back to my place. Won't take long at all"

"Okay, that's fine." She takes my bag from me and we go back outside to her car. We get in and she takes off down the road.

We pull up to a gas station a few minutes later.

"I'll be right back okay? Just stay in the car" I nod my head and she gets out, going into the gas station. She returns 15 minutes later, looking a little pissed off.

"Everything okay?" I ask quietly after we pull away. She lets out a sigh.

"Yeah, everything is okay. Just some stuff with business, nothing to worry about. How about we go to the store and get ice cream and cookies? Have a little movie night?"

"That sounds amazing"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Okay there's a little smut for y'all horny asses 😂💀✋🏾

Trust me once Emily is better shes raw dogging JJ like there's no tomorrow. I'm also gonna introduce some new kinks with this story so stay tuned 😈

Hope y'all are still enjoying.