Chapter Nine

WARNING: LENGTHY CHAPTER!

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

April 10th, 2020
Charlottesville, Virginia
Jones "Jareau" Household
6:00PM

I have a date with Emily in 2 hours! I don't even know what the fuck I'm going to wear, what do you even wear to go out with a mafia boss? I wish I had Tara and Pen here. I'm on my second glass of wine as I go around my room looking for something to wear. I had too much to choose from but I was making it more difficult than it should be. I haven't been on a date in a minute and I didn't want to ruin the undercover assignment.

I finally decided on this burgundy dress I had bought right before we started this mission. I had also brought along these tan heels to go with the dress. I pray to God she's wearing something that matches, I mean not that I care or anything. I sat on my couch watching tv as I painted my nails and toenails. After years of girls night, you get good at doing them on your own. I sipped my wine in between coatings. I had to have a buzz before I went out with Emily. I nervous to say the less.

Around 7:25, Emily sent me text asking for my address. I knew I had a good 20 minutes until she got here. As I did some last minute touches, I tried to imagine of where she would take me. Was I dressed correctly? Did I over dress? Like I didn't know what to think. I needed Pen and Tara here. I finished my wine off and brushed my teeth before heading into the living room.

I sat on the couch and waited on Emily to come and get me. At 7:45 there was a knock at my door. I got up and took a deep breath before walking over to the door. I think I swallowed my tongue when I saw her. I'll never get used to seeing her in suits and all the tattoos. Her neck and hands were covered in them but I knew she pretty much had her whole body covered. I tried not to let my eyes roam too long.

"Good evening Jennifer, are you ready?" She said, her eyes roaming up my figure. From my feet all the way up. I saw her lick her lips as she stared at me.

"Yes, let me grab my purse" I turned and walked over to the couch grabbing my things. I could feel Emily's eyes burning into me. The sexual tension was so fucking high right now, I couldn't breathe. I walked back over to her and turned the lights off. We stepped on to the porch, I locked the door and turned to Emily.

"Ladies first" I stepped down, walking down the sidewalk to the car. The driver opened the door and I climbed in. The car itself was sleek, the leather seats; that you sunk into. The privacy blocker between the driver and passenger seats. The ceiling had little diamonds on it and there was a see through cooler on the floor. This car was made for Emily. I swallowed hard as she climbed into the car. Her cologne ghosting my way.

She leaned forward knocking against the blocker.

"Drive"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I couldn't keep my eyes off Jennifer as she walked back over to her couch. The dress tight against her and the slit that came dangerously close to her panty line. I licked my lips as I watched her walk back over to me. Her skin looked so silky and delicious. Her hair looked like cotton candy as it flowed down her back, I could smell a hint of coconut as she stepped in front of me. I think she's wearing Chanel CoCo Mademoiselle. My favorite actually.

That made her even more delicious looking. It's like I could already taste her.

I had to control myself tonight, I couldn't scare her away, yet. She looked like a goddess walking down the sidewalk to the car. A literal angel. I allowed myself time to breathe as I walked back to the car. I set up a simple dinner for us at one of the restaurants I just took over. I had it shut down so Jennifer and I could be alone. The chef was preparing something special for us.