Finding Todoroki

Todoroki cracked his eyes open to see Midoryia standing in front of him. He was yelling something, but Shoto couldn't quite make it out. Aizawa came into his frame of vision. He slowly lifted his head and groaned. "What's going on?" Deku turned towards him. "We couldn't find you. We were all so worried when you didn't come back to the dorms. We all noticed you were a bit out of it. Are you okay?" "I'm fine, I'm just really tired today." "That's a relief. Here, let me help you up." "Thanks, Midoryia." Aizawa watched as Deku pulled Shoto up. Todoroki wavered and put his hand against the building. "Todoroki-kun?" Aizawa stepped closer. "Todoroki?" "I'm f-."

Todoroki put his free hand on his knee. He leaned his shoulder against the building and put his hand over his mouth. He looked at Deku, terrified. Deku looked back at Aizawa. "Shit." Aizawa muttered under his breath. Todoroki hiccuped. Deku rushed over to him.

Izuku put his hand on Todoroki's shoulder. "Let's sit back down, okay?" Deku helped Shoto into a sitting position. "Are you okay?" Todoroki shook his head. Aizawa walked over to them. "Do you think you're gonna-?" Deku asked, worry in his tone. Todoroki nodded his head, tears welling in his eyes. He hiccuped again.