Uraraka's Helping

Uraraka's phone buzzed. She looked down at the text as she walked with Deku. "Where are you?" Tsu and Iida had both texted her the same thing at the same time. Someone must have said something about her being gone. Still, she was surprised Iida had texted her during class.

"I'm helping Aizawa out with Todoroki." She made a group chat to text both of them. "Do you need help?" Iida texted. "You two should probably stay away. You're a germaphobe and Todoroki may send Tsu into a coma." She replied. Tsu sent a thumbs up. Iida sent an "Okay." Uraraka turned her phone off and put it back into her pocket.

They finally made it to his dorm. They would have made it earlier, but Deku was still a bit sluggish and Uraraka walks a bit slower while texting. Uraraka opened the door for him. She walked in after him, not bothering to close the door.

Deku went over to his wardrobe. He picked out his signature t-shirt and shorts combo. "You sure you don't want something warmer?" Uraraka asked. "Whatever I wear is going to get wet. I'm trying to minimize wet-fabric-to-skin contact." "Oh. That makes sense. Should I also go get a change of clothes?" "We should probably get back as soon as possible. You can borrow some of mine if you want."

Uraraka blushed. "O-okay." Deku handed her a different t-shirt and a matching pair of shorts.

"It's a good thing that I'm a little chubbier or these shorts might have fallen off of me." She chuckled awkwardly as they changed back-to-back.

Deku was silent for a moment. "Are you dressed?" He asked. "Yeah." Deku turned around to face her. She kept her back turned, but whether that was because she wasn't sure if he was dressed or because she was embarrassed, he wasn't sure.

"Ochako." He put a hand on her shoulder. She tensed up. "You aren't chubby." He started. Uraraka put her head down. "You're almost entirely muscle. I don't think you would lose any weight even if you worked day and night and refused to eat. You're just curvy. It's your body type and it's beautiful."

A tear rolled down Uraraka's face as Deku hugged her from behind. She turned quickly to hug him back, letting out a sharp breath. "Thank you, but we need to get back to Todoroki."

"Right."