"You're okay, I promise."

Todoroki sat down in front of the toilet as Deku shuffled into the bathroom behind them. Aizawa felt Todoroki's forehead. "He definitely has a fever." Todoroki closed his eyes, trying to regulate his temperature. His arm ended up encased in ice. "I-I don't understand-." "You're fine. Your quirk is just a little harder to control while you're ill." Aizawa reassured. Aizawa started trying to break the ice. Todoroki hiccuped and put his right hand over his mouth. He looked over at Izuku. "You're okay." "I really don't like throwing up, Midoryia." "I know, Todoroki-kun. But it's going to be okay. Aizawa-sensei and I are right here."

Todoroki began to gag. It made him feel even more nauseous even thinking about getting sick. His eyes began to pool up as the taste of bile began to rise up his throat. Deku grabbed his hand. Todoroki began to empty his already empty stomach into the toilet. Todoroki tried to stop it, but it was useless. Nothing could stop what was currently happening to him. Todoroki began to hyperventilate in between gags. "Todoroki, you're going to make yourself even more ill if you don't calm down." Aizawa warned. "I'm sorry, I'm not trying to-." He was cut short by another awful wretch.

Todoroki continued to shake violently and hyperventilate for several minutes after he stopped throwing up. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve and looked at it as Aizawa realized this wasn't going to stop on its own. He closed the toilet lid and flushed it to prevent Todoroki from continuing to trigger himself. 'I've never seen him so reactive to anything. The closest thing was his fight with Midoryia at the sports festival.'

Deku snapped Todoroki out of his thoughts. He sat behind Shoto and forced his head down onto his lap and began to play with his hair. "Shhh. It's okay, you're okay. I promise." Todoroki swallowed and looked up at Deku. Todoroki wiped the tears from his face and closed his eyes. "You don't need to be sorry for things you can't help. You haven't done anything wrong." Deku reassured him. "Okay. Thank you, Midoryia." Todoroki's body visibly relaxed as he released a deep sigh. After a few minutes, Todoroki turned onto his side, towards Aizawa, and fell asleep.