Stay Awake

Todoroki's cramping finally subsided after a few minutes of Aizawa working at his hand. "I'm really sorry for all the trouble, sir." "It's really alright, Todoroki. I'm just glad we found you. Next time, please listen to me when I try to get you to take a break."

Shoto smirked for a moment. "Honestly, I was just trying to get that conversation over with so I could go sit down." Aizawa face palmed. "Are you okay, sir?" Shoto asked him. "You could have just asked to sit down. I would have brought a chair over." "Sorry."

Todoroki propped his back against the wall. He tried to keep his eyes open. "Hey, stay with me kid. You've got to stay awake." "I'm sorry, I'm just really tired." "Do you want to try to take a walk? We might be able to figure out where Midoriya went, as well." Todoroki nodded.

He pushed himself off of the wall and tried to stand up off the bed. "Do you need help?" Todoroki shook his head. "No, I've got it." He balanced himself. "I'm okay." He said to himself, walking towards the door.

He opened it and stepped out. Aizawa quietly shut the door behind them. Down the hall he spotted Midoriya and Uraraka walking towards his dorm room. Deku noticed and sprinted towards him. "Oh my goodness, Todoroki? Should you really be out of your dorm?" Uraraka speed walked up to them. Todoroki nodded. "We're just going to take a walk to try and keep me awake so I don't freeze to death." How deadpanned he said that startled Deku and Uraraka.

"And what are you doing out of your class? Lunch break has been over for half an hour." Aizawa said, checking his watch. "I found Deku in the hallway during break and helped him to his dorm. I figured you guys might need an extra person if he needs to leave, again." Aizawa nodded. "Fine, but just for today. I don't want anyone missing classes unless they absolutely have to. We don't know if anyone else is going to get sick so you need to make the most of the days that you aren't." Uraraka nodded.