*BANG*

"Yeah, I don't like that he's on top of you, either. If either of his quirks activate quickly, I don't know that I could stop it before it harms you." Aizawa said. "That's what I was afraid of." Uraraka responded.

Aizawa put his hands between Todoroki and Uraraka. He lifted lightly. Uraraka rolled out from underneath him.

"Sorry. I'd use my quirk to help, but I'm already feeling a bit nauseous. Overusing and adding another sick kid is probably a bad idea right now." Uraraka apologized. Aizawa nodded.

"I'm going to step outside and call Midoriya to tell him to go to Recovery Girl. I don't like the look of that burn, and I don't want it getting infected while his immune system is still recovering. Can you handle watching him until I get back? Just yell for me if anything happens." Aizawa explained. Uraraka nodded with a hum.

Aizawa stepped out of the room and left the door cracked open. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, still looking through the crack.

He walked away from the door to avoid waking Todoroki and dialed Midoriya.

*Click.*

Running water and huffing were all that Aizawa could hear.

"Aizawa Sensei? Did something happen with Todoroki. I can run up there if you need anything." Deku responded a bit panicked.

"No, nothing happened with Todoroki. I don't like the look of that burn and it sounded like you were having trouble with it. Go to Recovery Girl and get something to eat. Come back when you actually have enough energy and focus to help." Aizawa responded, firmly.

"Of course." Deku said.

*Click.*

Deku shut off the water.

He looked at the burn and then away from it.

Midoriya walked out the door and towards the stairs. He took an apple on his way out and bit into it.

Aizawa looked back through the crack in the door before opening it.

He crept in and sat at the foot of Todoroki's bed. Uraraka was zoned out on Shoto's face.

Shoto sat up suddenly. Both Ochako and Aizawa jumped. "Woah kid. You're okay." Aizawa put his hands out.

Shoto huffed and swallowed. "I'm-I'm fine." He held his hands out, as well.

Uraraka stood up slowly and carefully trudged over to him. "How are you feeling?" "Not great, but better than before." Todoroki shrugged. "My head kinda hurts, but I don't feel as nauseous."

Aizawa interrupted. "Good. Maybe you got whatever this hell-bug is that's running amuck in my class up." Todoroki shrugged, again.

Shoto began to stare into space. Uraraka snapped him out of it. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Can I go take a shower? I feel gross." Todoroki asked, pleadingly.

Aizawa eyed him. "Fine, but I'm standing outside of the door." "Thanks."

Deku finally got to the school doors. He meandered inside, throwing his apple in the nearest trash can.

He walked past 1-A. No one was there.

Past 1-B. No one. They must be training.

*BANG.*

Deku jumped. He looked behind him. Bakugou was pounding on the window. He stuck out his tongue and put his thumb down.

He made various other faces at Deku, with Midoriya just staring blankly at him, frozen.

Bakugou looked at him, puzzled.

Then he saw Deku's arm.

He rushed around the building and inside. He didn't even bother to ask Vlad King, first.

"What the hell happened?!" He yelled from down the hall, before finally catching up to Deku.

"Uraraka and I were being careless about Todoroki and Aizawa snapped at us and it freaked Todoroki out and he panicked and accidentally hit me with his right side it's really not a big deal." Deku put his arm behind his head to scratch it and then pulled it back down. He winced.

"Alright, alright. Let's just get you to Recovery Girl." Bakugou began to mutter. "Can't even take care of yourself —————-."

Deku chuckled.

They finally reached Recovery Girl. Bakugou angrily opened the door.