Freezing Midoriya

Aizawa watched the two of them like a hawk. He even called Vlad King to have the two classes merge for the day so that he could keep his quirk in Todoroki's vicinity.

The frost that would occasionally snake up the walls was unnerving, but what was even scarier was Todoroki's dropping temperature. While the first priority of taking care of an illness is usually hydration and fever management, fevers are still a necessity when it comes to fighting most illnesses, including this one. Todoroki may have to be kept awake in order to let this sickness take its course.

Aizawa decided to wake Midoriya first to explain the situation.

"Midoriya." Aizawa shook the student. Deku groaned and opened his eyes. "Yeah?" It was then that Aizawa noticed how cold Midoriya looked. He was pale with a red nose, fingers, and toes, and his lips were beginning to turn a shade of blue. 'Not only is Todoroki going to prevent his body from treating his illness, but he's also going to freeze Midoriya if I don't wake him up.'

"What's up, Mr. Aizawa?" Deku asked, shivering. "I'm going to wake Todoroki up, he's freezing himself and you. Go take a walk to warm up. When you get back, we're going to have to keep Todoroki awake until his quirk stops overcompensating for his fever." Deku nodded and left the room.

Aizawa turned his attention back to Todoroki. He sat on the bed next to Shoto and put his arm on him. It felt like touching ice, literally. Aizawa activated his quirk and lifted Todoroki into a sitting position.

Shoto jolted forwards, suddenly wide awake. "You okay, problem child?" Aizawa asked. Todoroki caught his breath and swallowed. "Yes sir." He pulled his fingers back, trying to get the cramping to stop. He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes.

"Todoroki, you're going to need to stay awake. As much as I want to let you rest, your quirk is preventing your body from fighting your illness. It's also making it dangerous for Midoriya and I to be in the same room as you due to the temperature drop and possible stray ice." Shoto nodded.

Deku turned the corner away from Todoroki's dorm. He decided to go back to his room to get a change of clothes. His muscles began to ache. As Deku went from the fourth to third floor, he ran into Uraraka. "Uraraka, what are you doing here?" "It's lunch break, I was heading to my room to grab my phone. I forgot it this morning." "Ah." "Hey Deku, are you okay? You're really red." "Yeah, Todoroki is having a little trouble with his quirk so I was sent on a walk to warm up." "Oh, I see. Do you want me to walk with you? There's still plenty of time." "Thank you Uraraka, that would be great."

Uraraka ran to her room to get her phone. The aching in Deku's limbs suddenly turned into an intense cramping and pins and needles. He fell backwards into the wall and slid to the floor. He gritted his teeth, trying not to scream. There was no adrenaline to numb his pain this time.