Stubbornness

Todoroki kept his hand behind his back. "I'm gonna go put on a hoodie." He announced. Then he did. Shoto went over to his wardrobe and picked out a grey hoodie. He slipped it on over his shoulders, making sure to keep his hand hidden.

He felt the frost jump about an inch as he settled into the excess heat, the cold making it's way up his wrist.

Shoto sauntered over to his bed and laid down. He faced the wall and shut his eyes. He tried to forget about the frost and just go to sleep.

Aizawa was tired. Really tired. He hadn't had a good night of sleep since Bakugou got sick, not that they were all that common before. But Shouta hadn't had a wink of sleep in almost 72 hours. He spent all night getting his class work caught up and then was up with Todoroki. Not that he hadn't stayed up for longer, but that was with other heroes to talk to and a boat load of coffee.

Aizawa sat down, only intending to rest. He slid down slowly, but as soon as his butt hit the floor, he was out.

There was a bit of noise downstairs.

Shoto, however, couldn't sleep. After about an hour or so he decided to get Aizawa's help. Whether it was desperation with the frost now reaching his elbow or that he had finally gotten over his own stubbornness wasn't clear.

He tried to roll over in order to get up, but he was now unable to move his left arm from the elbow-down. Instead, he used his free arm to lift himself up.

Midoriya and Uraraka left the room a bit miffed that Aizawa seemed to kick them out as soon as they entered. Although they couldn't just disobey their teacher. They went to get notes from their classmates.

Right on time, too. As they descended the stairway to the common room the door burst open to reveal a hoard of students.

Mina squealed. "I'm so happy school is over! Now I can watch my shows with a big bowl of chips and my two favorite dudes!" She pointed at Sero and Denki.

Other students also poured into the common room.

Uraraka and Deku made their way over to Iida and Tsu. "Okay, what did we miss?" Uraraka asked, dreadingly.

"Not much, actually. It's been mostly combat training and free time outside." Tsu responded. Iida nodded in agreement as he put a mask up.

"Any notes we need?" Deku asked. "No, but I appreciate your commitment to staying caught up." Iida commended.

"How is Todoroki doing, Kero?" Tsu asked. "He's doing much better than he was before." Uraraka assured her. "That's a relief." Iida sighed.

Deku still worried for Todoroki. What if something happened while he was away? He shook the thought out of his mind. He trusted Aizawa to keep Todoroki safe.

The group continued talking for a while.

"Midoriya, are you okay, ribbit? Your arm looks a little beat up." Tsu asked in concern. "Yeah, I don't remember that scar being there before." Iida added.

Uraraka slowly looked over to Deku. She wasn't sure if he would be okay with her answering that question for him. Deku looked back at Uraraka, trying to signal for help. She didn't get the message.

"Well, umm.... It's really nothing. I just burnt myself like a klutz, but I already got Recovery Girl to fix it up so I'm fine." Deku waved his hands in front of his face.

Tsu and Iida looked at each other.

Deku's phone buzzed.