Many Puns-Counting Scars-Falling For You- Shiver Me Timbers- Please Comment More

Deku looked at Aizawa. "Todoroki-kun has some trauma regarding vomiting. I mean, it's traumatic for anyone but his is-." "I had guessed. People like him don't get worked up unless there is a genuine reason." Deku nodded. "Would it be possible for you to tell me about it? I've only got bits and pieces of his home life." Deku looked down at Todoroki and then back at Aizawa. "I can only help him in the future if I know what's causing this." Izuku hesitated. "Okay. What do you need to know?"

After about 30 minutes of Aizawa and Midoryia talking, Todoroki began to toss. Deku started to rub his back, almost instinctively. Aizawa looked down at his face for a moment, until Todoroki turned to face the other way. He then shot into a sitting position, as he does most nights. The two others in the room looked at him. He started to choke up bile into the toilet, again. He put his hand on his mouth. "Are you okay, Todoroki-kun?" Deku asked. Shoto swallowed and then turned to Midoryia. "I'm fine."

Aizawa felt his head, again. "He still has a fever. I'd recommend putting him in an ice bath like we did for you and Bakugou. But because he seems a little more aware of his surroundings, he can probably take his own clothes off and sit in the tub alone as long as someone is in the room with him. I'll go wait outside until the shower curtain is closed." "Would a shower be okay? I don't really like baths." "That should be fine as long as it works. If your fever doesn't start to go down, we'll have to run a bath." "Okay."

Aizawa left the room and shut the door. "I-I'll just turn around and let you do your thing." Deku turned around as Shoto lifted up his shirt. "Out of curiosity Midoryia, how many scars do you have?" Shoto slid his pants off. "I'm not sure. A lot? My right hand has quite a few by itself, but I've never bothered to count." "I see. I'm not sure how many I have, either. I can't see the majority of my body, as I'm not very flexible. I know there are a few on my back but I don't know how many." "Do you.... Want me to count for you?" "Sure." Deku turned around to see Todoroki in just his boxers. Izuku's face flushed, but he started to count the scars. He began to trace the scars on Todoroki's back with his hands. "There is a big one down here." He glided his finger over it. Shoto shivered.

Todoroki began to breath a little heavier, like he had just gotten done with a jog. He stepped backwards. Deku caught him. "Are you okay?" Todoroki slowly closed his eyes as his vision became blurry. "Mr. Aizawa!" He opened the door to see Deku trying not to drop a barely conscious Todoroki. "It's okay. I think he just over exerted himself from standing up so long. Let's get him in the shower." Todoroki's glazed-over eyes looked at Aizawa. Aizawa began to run the water. Everything from Todoroki's perspective went completely dark.