Chapter 1 : A Lullaby

Rewritten by PhynixQueen on 1/6/24

Song used: Deep in the Meadow

(y/n) = your name

(f/n) = first name

(l/n) = last name

(e/c) = eye color

(f/c) = favorite color

Age= 23. Right between Kid who is 21 pre time skip and Killer being 25

Your name is (F/n) D. (L/n) also known as Titania (F/n) the Fairy Queen of the Kid Pirates. Appropriate title as on your back you have a large pair of (f/c) fairy like wings (pictured below. They are twice the size of your body btw)

You were born with them and also born with the ability to use magic. You can literally create and / or do anything with your magic, to an extent, using it to your advantage and thus getting your current title on the high seas.

When Kid created the Kid Pirates, he asked you and Killer and you both immediately said yes. Since then you 3 have made yourselves names as 3 of the 13 supernovas of the Worst Generation a feat you all are quite proud of. You have known them both since you grew up with them on the same island after they found you washed ashore all alone with no memories of who you were and where you came from except your name.

~~~~~~~~~

The ship, The Victoria Punk, was quiet for once. Most of the crew were ashore on the island you had docked at enjoying a much needed shore leave after weeks of sailing. You had gone into town earlier to run a few errands and pick up some new clothes and books, one of which you were currently invested in as you sprawled out on your bed, laid in the sunlight that shone through the window into your cabin lost in both your thoughts and the pages before you. Kid didn’t understand your fascination with getting a new book at each town you stopped at, or why you hid your wings with glamour every time you left the ship. Killer tried to explain it to him since he had an idea as to why besides the fact that he could relate to wanting to hide something about yourself since he knew how it was. He constantly hid his face behind a mask, after all, but Kid just shrugged it off. He would never understand, not really.

You weren’t sure how much time had passed, lost in your own world when a heavy knocking on your door interrupted your concentration. The suddenness of it made you jump with a small shriek and you felt your face heat up at how easily you had just been startled. It wasn’t entirely your fault, though - It was a very suspenseful part in this book and you had been on edge holding your breath as you read through it. Looking around your room slowly came back into focus and you noticed with a frown that it had gotten considerably darker out, the sun no longer shining high in the sky and replaced instead by the nearly full moon. The heavy knocking sounded again and you let out a soft curse, setting your book down on the nightstand as you hefted yourself from your bed.

“Hold on! Gimme a damn minute!” You called out as you stretched, your back tense from having laid in one position for so long. Fluttering your wings you walked over to the door, reaching it as another heavier knock started. It gets cut off when you throw the door open, an annoyed scowl on your face that’s quick to ease when you see a familiar duo on the other side - Killer was standing there, one arm raised from his knocking while the other supported a clearly drunk Kid, the redhead lifting his face and giving you an easy smile through his hair that hung down in his face, his goggles that usually pushed it up resting limply around his neck.