Chapter 28: 🍋First night in Water 7🍋

(A/n:
New job- check
Limited free time- Check
Getting the yearly cold/flu that's going around- Check!

Hello my lovelies! It's been crazy and busy since our last update, but we hope you take this update of over 20k words as our apologies and thanks for your patience! We have missed you so we hope you like this chapter!

FYI there is exhibitionism in this chapter for reader. Look it up so I won't ruin the surprise of when. 😉 Enjoy!)

Main story

"Captain! M'lady! There's something up ahead I think you should see!"

You perk up from where you were settled against Killer's shoulder and turn your head towards the crows nest as Simon's voice rang over the deck, your head tilting slightly as you watched the young boy wave down at you. You squeezed the hand holding onto Kid and he looked at you with a raised brow.

"What?"

You rolled your eyes and slipped off of Killer's back with another kiss to his neck, wings fluttering to help your balance even as the blond wrapped an arm around your waist to keep you steady. "Simon's calling us. Did you not hear?"

Kid gave a grumble and looked up, his gold eyes rolling before squinting in the noon sun. "Okay, and?"

"You are impossible sometimes, Tulip." You gave a huff and, with a flutter of your wings after extracting yourself from Killer's arm, lifted off the deck and hovered in place above Kid, moving to grab his hand with both of yours. "C'mon, let's go see what he wants. Jump please." You let out a small giggle as the red head muttered something before jumping as high as he could, holding tightly onto you as you flew up towards the crows nest.

Simon watched as you both flew up past him, the brunet moving back as Kid landed heavily next to him, towering over Simon with you perching on the ledge behind him, panting slightly as you caught your breath for a moment. You would never admit it to your boys, but it has been getting harder to fly with them. Before it was easy to grab onto one or even both of them and cover a good distance, but now? Just that short flight with Kid alone left you winded and had your muscles aching and groaning with protest. You figured it was because of the muscle they've started packing on. It had been gradual enough you didn't really notice it until you really looked at them one day and realized that, while they still looked and acted the same, they most definitely were not the same slim men they were a couple months ago. While you missed their lean figures, you have to admit that their current physiques were quite... delicious. With them getting bigger, you felt so small when they held you in their arms. Small but protected, a feeling you knew you'd never get tired of.

"Oi, brat! What did you see?"

Kid's gruff voice cut through your thoughts and you gave a small sigh as you drew from your thoughts and tuned into the men before you. Simon swallowed nervously as Kid loomed over him, his eyes darting back and forth between you and the intimidating Captain. You let out a small chuckle as you gave a reassuring nod and smile though you had hoped by now Simon knew he was safe even with Kid because you knew if Kid ever tried anything you'd tan his hide for hurting the sweet boy you took in.

"I-I s-saw something else in the waters, Sir. I-it looks like a lighthouse." He pointed out behind you and offered the telescope, which Kid snatched as he turned towards you, a scowl set on his face as he looked through the glass to the horizon over your shoulder.

You leaned against him as you turned to look out at the sea, smiling when you felt an arm wrap tightly around your waist. "What do you see honey?"

Kid gave a grunt and passed the eye glass to you, lips brushing your temple before tucking you against his chest, chin resting on the top of your head. "See for yourself."