Chapter 7: The Sabaody Archipelago Part 1:Time to Shine

(A/n.l: Shout out to my fellow writer PhynixQueen for helping me with this episode. Check out her writings when you get a chance! Anyhoo, sorry for the late chapter. Somg is Glitter And Gold from Barns Courtney. ENJOY! )

"Wait, hold up. There's a singing competition happening?" you dropped the shopping bags you were carrying, flying backwards towards a bulletin board you passed. You and Killer were out and about shopping and running some errands for Kid when the slip of paper caught your attention. Killer let out a groan as you fluttered in place, reading the notice.

"You are seriously not thinking of entering are you?" Killer tilted his head at you as he watched you, amusement in his voice.

"Why not? I have a good singing voice. The prize money would be decent too." you scrunch your face as he poked fun at you. "But honestly i'm bored because we haven't found the man that we need to coat the ship yet to get to Fish Man island and this looks like fun." you felt him tug you down until your feet touched the ground, and wrapped an arm around your waist, humming slightly as he looked over your shoulder to read the paper in your hand. You leaned back into him, sighing softly as he enveloped you with his warmth, your heart fluttering.

"500,000 berri isn't a bad prize." Killer hummed as he pointed to the bottom of the paper. "Seems like an odd amount for a small singing show but whatever. This place is weird. Just be careful. This place is know for human trafficking, and since you also have wings, youd be a high prize for collectors. That and we do have some pretty high bounties being Supernovas of the Worst Generation." you felt his grip tighten on your waist and he said that.

"Hm that's true I suppose." you turn around to face him and stand on your tiptoes to give his mask a kiss where his mouth would be. ''But I'm still gonna sign up." you giggled and then pulled from his embrace. "Be right back. Watch my bags."

Killer chuckled as he watched you go into the little shop mentioned on the paper. As he waited for you he grabbed the bags you had dropped. He tilted his head as you flew back towards him with a giant smile on your face."All set? We need to drop these off at the ship and find Kid before he gets into trouble."

"Fine, let's go." you grabbed your bags he held out to you as you flew past him. "Ill just need to be back around 3ish she said." you heard him give an exasperated sigh. You turned to look at him to say something but stopped when you saw something. "Holy Shit is that a polar bear?!" you squealed and flew away from Killer. You stopped in front of a large white bear wearing an orange jumpsuit that was standing nearby and fluttered in place. " You are so cute! What is your name?!" you reached up to mush his face as you talked.

"So you are the famous Titania (Y/N). I would appreciate it if you stop messing with my navigator."

You pouted and turned to face the voice that had spoken, putting your hands on your hips as you did. You smirked when you saw a familiar face that you've seen on his bounty poster. "And you must be The Surgeon of Death, Trafalgar Law." he looked up at you as you fluttered closer to him. He gave a smirk when he noticed you looking him up and down.

"Like what you see, Fairy-ya?"

You had to admit he was cute. Even sitting down, he was tall. His long slim legs clad in a pair of blue jeans spotted with a random pattern of black patches. He wore a yellow hoodie with what you assume was his Jolly Roger. Gold earrings glinted as he looked up at you, his black hair covered by a fuzzy looking hat with spots that matched his jeans. You saw what you guessed was his sword next to him, a beautiful weapon, taller than you were.

"Only in your dreams my dear Doctor." you turned back to the polar bear. "What's this cutie's name?"

"Sorry. My name is Bepo. I'm sorry" the bear stammered as he blushed under your gaze.