Chapter 8: The Sabaody Archipelago Part 2: Fyre To Burn

(A/n: sorry this took so long to update. With being sick and the holidays being crazy, I barely had time to write.
Song: Just like Fire by P!nk.
Hope you enjoy!)

"And here is her majesty; The one who with her fairy-like beauty and magic has touched our very souls, our 3rd finalist of this evening, Titania (Y/n)!" The crowd roared enthusiastically as you walked out from behind the stage, hands held high waving as you approached the announcer and the other 2 finalists. You gave a curt head nod to the other 2 girls who had made it with you as you stood next to them waiting for the announcer to finish. "And with that ladies and gents, we will have an hour intermission. Please come back to see who will win the grand prize of 500,000 berries!"

With that they left the stage. You looked around to find your crew and quickly spotted Kid and Killer close to the front. You giggled and flew over to them wrapping your arms around Kid's neck and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He smirked and wrapped an arm around your waist to pull you close.

"I didn't know you had clothes like this Shrimp. Where have you been hiding these?" He hungrily looked you over with Killer nodding in agreement as you were still wearing the red outfit.

You giggled and blushed as the men oogled at you. "A little something I bought a while ago. Figure you boys would like it." You reached out and touched Killers mask, stroking it slightly as he leaned into your hand.

"You look beautiful, little Butterfly." Killer hummed as Kid pulled you close and gave you a kiss on your temple. "Think you can win?"

"I think I got it in the bag. My next song will blow everyone away." You chuckled. "But since we have an hour I'm gonna go grab a bite to eat." You snapped your fingers and the red outfit shifted to change into your usual backless top and black leggings in a puff of (f/c) magic. You let out a sigh as you shrugged your shoulders, fluttering your wings a little to settle them. "You boys behave ok? I won't be long."

"I'll do what I want, woman." Kid grumbled as you gave him a quick kiss.

You giggled and moved to give Killer a hug and a kiss on his mask. He gently nudged your cheek as his way of a kiss back.

"Be careful. I'll keep the captain behaving." Killer whispered as he gave you a small pouch of money.

"Thank you. I'll be back soon boys." With that you flew out and headed off to find something to eat.

***Time skip**

"LUFFY WAIT UP!"

You perked up when you heard a female voice call out. You had just grabbed some (favorite fair food here) and were about to head back to the show when the voice stopped you. You looked around and saw a black hair teen dart past you, looking side to side. He was dressed in blue shorts and vest with a straw hat on his back. It couldn't be....

You were shaken out of your thoughts when the female voice cried out again. You looked and saw a young girl in a frilly skirt sitting on top of a bubble bicycle with a large man driving it. They pulled to a stop close to you and a tall thin man jumped down as well as a little starfish with a beanie on and also a raccoon dog? The raven haired boy stopped in his tracks and let out a hearty laugh as the group talked amongst themselves. You grinned as you finished your food. This should be interesting.

"You must be the famous StrawHat Luffy if i'm not mistaken." The black haired boy looked up as you spoke. You were flying above him as you took in his group.

"Yeah that's me. Who are you? Wait, YOU CAN FLY?!" You giggled as his eyes grew huge as he took you in.

You landed in front of him and the group and took a small bow, wings spread wide. "Pleasure to meet you all. My name is (Y/n). I've heard much about you and your crew, so of course I had to say hi."