Chapter 29: 🍋A Day of Rest, A Day of Fun Part 1🍋

(A/n: Happy birthday to our favorite Baby boy Eustass "Captain" Kid! He deserves a little treat for his bday so enjoy this sexy time one. Feels fitting to post on his bday, so here ya go my lovlies and enjoy! )

The alarm clock had barely had a chance to ring when Killer's arm shot out and silenced it. It was early. Enough so that the sky had barely started to lighten. He knew he would be up before sunrise, but decided to add the alarm just in case so he could make sure he was up and able to take care of some tasks he had set ahead of time including a quick scout of the city since he hadn't been able to before turning in last night. After that he would come back and feed his two loves before they got ready for the day ahead.

But first, he had to leave the warmth and comfort of the exquisitely plush bed they were in.

Shifting to his side he leans over you and places a feather soft kiss to your cheek before easing his arm out from under your head, pausing when your brows scrunched and you shifted with a sleepy mumble that Kid responded to with a mumble of his own, his arm tightening around your middle and pulling you closer before you both settled. Killer smiled as he watched you two sleep, a sight he would never get enough of. You, beautiful beyond anything he had ever known, even with the thin trail of drool escaping from the corner of your mouth. And Kid, his handsome Captain looking so relaxed and at ease, the hardness of his face softened significantly in his slumber. His two other parts of his soul.

Another kiss to your cheek and one to Kid's forehead and Killer climbs out of the bed, dressing swiftly and leaving the room after concealing his face with his mask. There's hardly another soul as he steps out onto the sidewalk that runs next to the multitude of canals that make up the roads of the island city. He starts by walking around the block the hotel was on, then slowly starts branching out to the surrounding neighborhoods. By the time he's several blocks away the sun has crested over the horizon, the sky bright and people were milling about. Everyone instinctively avoided him, clearing his path to let him pass. It didn't bother him, not really since it happened everywhere he went.

He paused outside several shops when something catches his eye, taking a mental note of where it was located so he could come back later. Probably bring Kid with him since they'd need to get things for their dates and he wanted Kid's input.

Satisfied nothing was out of place on this island he made his way back to the hotel, stopping at a grocer for some supplies before continuing on his way. When he got back to the room he chuckled softly seeing the two of you still asleep, though you had moved so you were sprawled out on your back with your legs spread, one knee bent and Kid snuggled into your side, head on your stomach and arm draped over your hips.

Setting down his bags he pulls his mask off, placing it on the kitchen counter as he walks over to the bed where he leans over and brushes your hair from your face before leaning down to kiss your forehead. He smiles when you shift and give a sleepy mumble, turning to Kid next to kiss his cheek, the red head nuzzling into your stomach as his arm tightens around your hips. He lingers only a moment longer until he finally pulls himself away to go back to the kitchen where he starts on breakfast. In no time the sounds of sizzling fill the air along with a sweet tantalizing fragrance that slowly rouses the Captain from his slumber.

"G'mornin Sunshine."

Kid grumbles as he peeks an eye open, glaring over at Killer who steps closer to the bed holding a mixing bowl in one arm, vigorously whisking its contents with ease, a lopsided smile on his face.

"G'mornin, Moonlight." Kid lets out a wide yawn, nuzzling down into your stomach before placing a gentle kiss on your hip as he looks up at you, grinning when he sees you're still asleep. "Starlight's still out?"