Chapter 25: 🍋Midnight Desserts Part 2🍋

(A/n: full on smut with filthy sex between our boys, food play, eating out/fingering, edging, jerking off and blowjob. Enjoy this 2nd part ya filthy animals. 😈♥️)

Main story

"The hell have you two been? You know I hate waking up alone..." He pouts with a huff and you giggle, kissing Killers neck once more before you fly over to Kid and latch onto him, the force of it making him fall back onto the bed but it doesn't stop you from nuzzling into his neck and jaw, peppering it with kisses as he let you lay on him, his hands coming up to settle on your waist. Killer watches you two with a smile, head cocked to the side.

"We were in the kitchen. Storm woke me, then her, and she found me there."

"What were you doin there?" Kid asks as he tries to pry you off of him, but it's half hearted and he chuckles. "Enough already, Princess. I ain't goin anywhere." He gently rubs your back between your wings as you wrap your arms around his neck, letting out a sigh when your hands entwine in his red locks.

"We made brownies," you tell him as you sit up, straddling his middle as you grow back to full size and he sits up with you, arms circling your waist as he tugs you closer.

"Is that why you smell like chocolate?" He asks, nuzzling the side of your neck as he inhales.

"Blame Killer for that."

Kid laughs and looks over at the blond with question as he pulls his mask off and sets it on the table. The other man gives a shrug and a smile, setting the plate down. "Had a little mishap with some of the batter when testing it."

"Mishap?!" You turn your head and look at Killer with a frown. "You're the one who spooned batter on me to lick it off."

Killer just shrugs, his smile widening. "Yeah, after you dropped a glob of it on your breast."

"Only because you- ah!" You gasp as Kid licks across your chest and you turn back to him to see his eyes looking up towards you, a smirk on his lips.

"Mmm," he hums softly and gently nips at your collar bone. "Three of my favorite flavors. You, Killer and chocolate. I feel left out now."

"Well," you blush as his hands trail down your thighs, bunching up your nightgown as he slides them back up. "We brought you brownies. D-do you want one?"

"Can I eat it off of you?"

Your blush darkens and before you can reply, Killer is behind you, reaching around to place one of the still warm brownies on your chest. As soon as he withdraws his hand Kid is lowering his head taking a bite and letting out a low sound from the back of his throat.

"These are really good," he hums happily, taking another bite and licking against your skin. "New recipe?"

Your blush darkens and Killer laughs, his fingers trailing over your shoulders and pushing the straps of your nightgown down. "You could say that. Do you want a bite, Baby Girl?"

Eyes still on Kid as he takes another bite, you slowly nod your head as you watch him chew and swallow. He smirks and after taking another bite, he kisses you, forcing your mouth open and passing you the bite of brownie while sliding his tongue along yours before pulling back enough to let you chew and swallow the bite. It really did taste good and you let out a soft moan which he took as an invitation to kiss you again, deep, demanding with a low growl in the back of his throat. Hands on your hips he roughly pulls you closer again, nipping at your lip but when he goes to deepen the kiss again, Killer leans over your shoulder and grabs Kid's throat, using his thumb to turn his head from you to focus on him.