Chapter 18: Broken Trust and Promises Part 2

Rewritten by PhynixQueen 1/12

Before we start, a very big shout out to PhynixQueen for helping me bring this chapter to life and rewriting it to fit the story better. You were able to bring so much emotion and life to this chapter and I am forever grateful. Without further ado, enjoy this heart wrenching chapter. Hope y'all have tissues ready.

:::Trigger Warning:::

The following chapter contains scenes not suitable for all viewers. If you do not like reading about explicit situations of force, S/A , r*pe, or the graphic descriptions of the aftermath then do not continue reading and skip this chapter. Keep in mind, though, that going forward there will be mentions of what happened in this chapter, some of which are a bit descriptive.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"We're gonna have fun, Doll," Goldie whispers low in your ear, starting to move against you and you could feel him begin to harden behind his pants. "I can't wait to hear you sing for me again."

"I'm flattered, Captain. Truly," you force yourself to say, successfully hiding the tremor from your voice. "But I'm off the clock. This isn't-"

"Don't play coy," he interrupts you, leaning over to brush his cheek against your hair as he inhales deeply, his hands roam up your sides as he lets out a shaky exhale. "You knew exactly what to expect coming back to my ship with me."

You looked around the desk again, this time in search of something you could use as a weapon, feeling bile rise in your throat as his hands wandered, one down your thigh to the hem of your short skirt and the other up over your stomach until he took hold of your left breast tight enough to make you wince.

"Captain," you start, trying again to pull away from him but he was everywhere- pressed tight to your back, arms holding and painfully groping at you. You had nowhere to go. Setting your jaw your hands found his as you tried to free yourself but he just laughed at your struggles. Before you could register it he had you spun around and set atop the table with your skirt bunched over your hips as he towered over you, both of his hands groping your breasts hard enough to make you wince out once more and you knew you'd have bruises later.

As he leaned down towards you you knew you had to get out of here now no matter what it took. As his face neared yours you leaned your own head back and swung your arm intending to smack him but he easily caught your wrist.

"I love when my dolls fight back," he chuckles darkly, giving your arm a sharp tug that drew your face close to his and you didn't bother to hide the look of disgust as you yet again had to smell his rancid breath. "Makes it more....fun."

There was no time to register before the sound of tearing fabric was heard and your chest was fully exposed as his free hand easily ripped through the thin material of your top. He intercepted your other arm as you tried to cover yourself, wrenching them both behind your back where he held both your wrists in one of his much larger hands. His free hand then roughly grabbed your jaw and turned your head to the side as he leaned down and you cried out in pain when he sharply bit at your shoulder, breaking the skin.

"That's it, Doll," he groaned, licking up the side of your neck. "I'll get you singing soon enough."

Without many options your mind raced trying to think of a way to get him off you. You tried pulling your arms free but his grip was firm. Twisting your body his mouth followed as he bit and licked at your skin leaving bite after harsh bite. Another sharp jerk to try and get away and you realized that with how he was leaning over you your legs had room to swing.