Chapter 3: Lets go!

(Song by Miracle of Sound. Valhalla.
I really see the Kid Pirates act like vikings. So a viking sea shanty just feels right. Enjoy!)

You woke up to a heavy feeling on your chest and waist. You groaned slightly and sluggishly opened your eyes, the room slowly coming into focus. You looked down and saw a mop of bright red hair and a long mane of golden blonde. So they did stay the night you thought as you moved your hands so you were able to lay a hand each on their heads gently stroking their hair.

Killer was the first to wake up, him looking up at you through his long bangs before he smiled and moved slightly to kiss your nose. He rumbled in his chest slightly as you wrinkled your nose and bopped his nose with your finger in return.

"Good morning." He whispered as he shifted slightly to get more comfortable before resting his head back on your chest. He took your hand and placed it back on his head and you chuckled slightly at his childish move.

"And good morning to you as well. Did you sleep ok?" You asked as you lazily stroked his head, marveling at how soft his hair is. It really is like gold silk. He really did take good care of it.

"Always when I sleep with you." The reply came, his breath tickling your throat as he gave your neck a kiss.

His response made you blush like a tomato and give a small gasp when you felt his lips give you the kiss. They both were very touchy and affectionate with you when alone and especially when they were tired. They loved to give you random kisses somewhere on your body other than your mouth and had some part of themselves touching you at all times be it an arm wrapped around you or a hand somewhere. You've had a crush on both of the men since you were children but never have admitted it to them. You have slept together or with just one of them since you were children, but it was more of siblings sleeping never as lovers. You've always been comfortable around them. But you would love to profess your crushes but you doubt that either of them would admit it if they liked you as well. Well Killer might, but it would take a lot for Kid to admit something like that. Neither one of them has made a move to suggest otherwise. Well besides their current habits. Also you'd want both of them as you loved them both equally but both of the men are both somewhat possessive when they want something.

You felt stirring on your waist as you were distracted by Killers action and you felt yourself shift slightly. You looked down and saw Kid stirring, wrapping an arm around your waist and burying his head in your stomach as he groaned.

"Sorry if we woke you up Captain." You said laughing slightly as you got tickled by his actions. You felt him give your stomach a kiss before he looked up at you, his orange eyes still blurry with sleep.

"We needed to wake up anyway." He murmured as he rubbed his face back on your stomach. " but you are such a comfy pillow."

Your face flushed an even darker red as your brain threatened to turn into mush at both of the men's actions. They are gonna be the death of you one of these days.

"As much as I love having you two to keep me warm, we need to get up mi amores. The crew is probably hungry for breakfast." You chuckled as Kid kept rubbing his head into your stomach but then stopped and looked up at you.

"Fine but you are my pillow later again."

"Mine too." Said Killer as he lifted his head from your chest and kissed your cheek. He chuckled as your face flushed a deeper red and then shifted so he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He then grabbed his mask and clipped it on.

"I'll see you two in a minute then. Need to start with breakfast." With that he left the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Kid shifted in the bed so that he was resting between your open legs with both arms wrapping fully around your waist and his face laying on your stomach. You giggled at his actions and then reached over to the nightstand to grab a hairbrush. Kid sighed when you began brushing his hair, a rare moment of peace. He might be brash, rude and an idiot but he did care about his appearance.