Chapter 5: Prank gone wrong.

Shitshitshitshit! As of right now you were hiding for your life, clutching a blue striped mask in your hands against your chest as you heard the crew searching for you.

"(Y/N) YOU BITCH WHERE ARE YOU?!"

You heard the blood curdling roar of your hot-headed captain below on the deck. You reached up to touch the large goggles on top of your head.

"FIND HER OR SOMEONE IS GONNA GET KILLED!" You gulped and clutched the mask tighter as you hid in your hiding place. You thought back to what happened 20 minutes ago.

***Flashback***

You were bored out of your mind. It's been a week since the last island and you were antsy. The next stop was the Sabaody archipelago and the New World after that but it was still a few days. As the sunset was getting lower in the sky, You thought hard and laughed when you were struck with a brilliant idea for a prank. It would be tricky to pull off but you were bored out of your mind. Giddy with excitement, you quietly flew around until you reached the captain's quarters. You giggled quietly to yourself as you gently opened the door in front of you. You peeked your head in the dark room and looked around. No signs of life. You smirked and quietly slipped inside. You heard noise and glanced towards the bathroom door. You crept up to it and put your ear on the door. You could hear the showering running and low mumbles of your captain inside. Perfect.

You stepped back and looked at the room, eyes scanning for a certain item. A glint of light on glass caught your eye. You giggled gleefully and snatched up your target. You looked down at the goggles in your hand. The black leather felt warm as you traced the golden orange frames around the dark blue lenses as you examined them. You grinned and placed them on your head as you glanced at the bathroom door, water noises still running. One down, one to go.

You quickly flew to the door and went out. You then looked around making sure no one saw you. All clear. You then went next door, quietly opened it and slipped inside. You sighed as you quietly shut the door and then looked around. This room was a lot cleaner than the previous, belonging to a certain masked man.

Speaking of which, soft snores drew your attention to the bed in the corner. You smirked and slowly approached the bed, trying to be as quiet as possible. Killer was laid out, an arm thrown over his face as he slept. You smiled gently as you gazed at his sleeping form. He looked so peaceful laying there.

A glint of metal caught your eye and you found the item of question on the nightstand next to the bed. You let slip a tiny giggle as you held the mask, turning it over as the light reflected off of it. It really was a beautiful piece of art you thought, shame that it covered such a beautiful face. You felt your face turn red when that thought crossed your mind. Those thoughts were happening more and more lately and it was kinda pissing you off. A slight stirring has you hiding the mask behind your back as you turn around to face the bed.

Killer had shifted in his sleep, an arm reaching out facing towards you as if he could sense you there. Knowing him he probably did. That man had an other worldly 6th sense when it came to stuff like that. As you stared down at the man, you reached out a hand to his face. You hesitated but then gently moved his bangs to the side, showing the entirety of his face. Your heart skipped a beat as you studied him. You felt the same feeling in your chest as you did with Kid a week ago. Love. you were in love with your 2 best friends. A thought crossed your mind as your fingers ghosted over his lips, his breathing slow and deep. You bit your bottom lip slightly as you fought internally but at the end your heart won.

You held your breath as you leaned down until your lips were a mere centimeters apart. Before you could chicken out, you quickly closed the gap and placed a tentative kiss on his. His lips were softer than you expected and warm. You felt your cheeks flush as he stirred below you and you quickly pulled back and turned away. You let out a small groan when you felt a hand grab your wrist. Shit.