Beautiful

No parent wants to get a call from the school

No parent wants to get a call from the school. I pull upset not knowing what to think. This wasn't isn't my first time. I was up here every second day with Justin unless he was suspended. Sophie wasn't like him though than again she was a Voight.

"Mummy I'm sorry" Sophie jumped up crying wrapping her arms around me. "Mrs Voight we need to talk" i follow the principal after placing Sophie down "I'll be right back I promise" I told her before following after the principal.

I was beyond furious. They called me for no reason. They called me away from helping people for this. The only thing I could think of was that she was being targeted for being a Voight. That's the only logical thing to explain this. She got caught protecting someone when the kid who was fighting people and bullying isn't here.

"Darling" Henry said as I walked past no doubt he could see I was furious. I sat at my desk sighing "why is Sophie here" "she got in trouble for protecting someone and the kid that's bullying wasn't even there it doesn't take a genius to figure out they care targeting her for being a Voight" I said making him sigh "take a breath Lillie" he held me "I know your mad I'm mad" "we need to find a new school for her" "she isn't changing schools her friends are at this one" he told me sternly making me sigh "I know it's just that she's six she shouldn't be subject to any of this" "I know" he rubbed my arms looking me in the eye "I also don't like any of them" "if that's the case we have to move schools" he joked he however was the only one laughing. "Come on lets go see our girl" he practically dragged me out "he was being super mean so I did what tin told me" Sophie said "what might that be" Henry asked "him and fake police" "seriously we're back to that I thought we were calling me ace" Adam exclaimed "tin and ace saint if anyone is ever mean to punch them and not let them win" Henry glares at Adam "I love this small child what else do they tell you soph" Hailey said as she and Kim move closer "uh people are mean that I should never let people walk all over me. Tin told me I have a high legacy it was so boring" "that was so funny that conversation" Adam said smiling "ace told me to stick up for my friends" "and they told you to punch people" I ask looking at Adam who was shaking his head trying to tell her to stop talking "not always it depends on the situation they also said never throw the first punch always throw the second though" she said certainly "what does else do people say" "uhh Kelly taught me how to play numbers they were black and red and we had to roll a dice it was super fun...uh Rinny taught me to be strong and not back down she also said sometime we are bad and that it's ok because that's why people forgive. Uh" she rubs her chin "I think that's all mummy taught me to be kind" she adds shrugging "what has Jay taught you" Hailey asks "don't ask that I don't want to be thrown under the bus as well" Jay exclaimed "it can't get any worse beside me and Justin will probably end up dead" Adam told him "we won't kill you you will just never be alone with her again" "what but tin and ace buy me nice things" Sophie exclaimed "is that where all the random gadgets come from" Henry asks "she leaves them everywhere he wants to throw them out all the time" I add making him smirk shaking her head. "Daddy how could you" she gasps dramatically "come on you" I said to Sophie maybe Connor can watch her while we work he has a day off today. "But me and ace have dance class" she said pouting. "She can stay" Henry said "you sure I was going to see if Connor could watch her or Kelly I think his off today" "she's fine" he assured me making me sigh and nod. He wrapped his arms around me kissing my head. "I'm really sorry mummy I know it makes you sad" Sophie said "what did I say in the car" "that what I did was wrong but it was for the right reasons making it ok" she said I could feel everyone watching me "yep I'm not happy you punched someone but I would rather you do that than nothing at all you are very brave my darling girl" I told me making her smile and leap into my arms. "So I can have dance class with Ace" "what is your obsession with dance class" "your the only one that gets into it ruz" Kevin said shrugging "not true Jay gets into it to" Sophie said shaking her head causing everyone to laugh. "I also want to be a Sargent just like you guys please" she begged Henry making me quietly laugh. Henry picks her up holding her on his hip, her arms around his neck. "I think that's a great idea" he mused walking into his office putting his hat on her head. "She totally just played him I'm not the only one who saw that" "yep but it's because Justin didn't want a bar of it" I told them before walking in myself.